The "I Can't Fucking Wait Till Tuesday" Thread

Wise Master Buehrle

That was really fun, I hope they do it again.

Yea, they were awesome but sometimes you would spend hours looking for a certain kind of car then you bring it back and go looking for somethin else that you saw alot during your last search and you would see tons of the car you just got and the new car would be no where to be found. :bang

And if you knew a fixed location for a car, it would for sure not be there when you go looking for it :bang :angry:

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, they were awesome but sometimes you would spend hours looking for a certain kind of car then you bring it back and go looking for somethin else that you saw alot during your last search and you would see tons of the car you just got and the new car would be no where to be found. :bang

Haha, yeah, that's one part I hate. The cars don't mix up enough. You find one, and eventually all you see is the ones that you're driving and taxis. I hope they're mixed up good.

Gamespot just called me up. T-Minus 26 1/2 hours.

I'll just copy my blog entry in response.

At midnight tonight, I officially get my life back from being grounded. What fun.

But, only 19 hours after recieving my life back, I will lose it again. Yes, tomorrow night at 7 o'clock, my GameStop is releasing Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. School and work will go into the back of my mind for a good 2-3 weeks, and hey, who couldn't use a break from school? I'm pulling off 3 A's and a B, and I seriously doubt I will be SO obsessed that my grades will drop badly.

So, anyways, like all great things that you anticipate do to you, tomorrow will be the longest day in recent history. Waking up early, going to school, which is going to go by sooo slow. Things always do when you're close to something you want. And then I have work for 3 hours after school. If anythings going to be boring and take a long ass time, it'll be work. Man, this is going to suck.

But hey, I've done it before, and by George, I can do it again. Hell, when Vice City came out two years ago, I went to pick it up, and THEN had to go out to dinner. Now that was the pitts.

I ain't eating dinner tomorrow.

I'll just copy my blog entry in response.

At midnight tonight, I officially get my life back from being grounded. What fun.

But, only 19 hours after recieving my life back, I will lose it again. Yes, tomorrow night at 7 o'clock, my GameStop is releasing Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. School and work will go into the back of my mind for a good 2-3 weeks, and hey, who couldn't use a break from school? I'm pulling off 3 A's and a B, and I seriously doubt I will be SO obsessed that my grades will drop badly.

So, anyways, like all great things that you anticipate do to you, tomorrow will be the longest day in recent history. Waking up early, going to school, which is going to go by sooo slow. Things always do when you're close to something you want. And then I have work for 3 hours after school. If anythings going to be boring and take a long ass time, it'll be work. Man, this is going to suck.

But hey, I've done it before, and by George, I can do it again. Hell, when Vice City came out two years ago, I went to pick it up, and THEN had to go out to dinner. Now that was the pitts.

I ain't eating dinner tomorrow.

:headbang

Seriously, school is going to be sooooooooo long tommorrow.

It's too bad it's not like winter break and I could just stay up all night everynight and play.

:fyou school.

You guys arguing are all wrong...

The Atari 2600 system is still the best!!  :headbang

:lolhitting

Actually Steff,

I was going to go retro and get the old Nintendo. I still haven't beat any of the mario games, not to mention zelda and duck hunts are classics.

I still can't win GTA3: Liberty City without cheating.  :lol:

Vice City was easy...I just didn't do all the gaps and hidden packages, I didn't see them as necessary to beat to accomplish what I wanted.

But I can't have fun without codes.

You know, they should avoid making the game easy to beat by like having 3 alternative endings...

Now that would be sweet!

Actually Steff,

I was going to go retro and get the old Nintendo. I still haven't beat any of the mario games, not to mention zelda and duck hunts are classics.

Don't waste your time playing zelda for original nintendo. I recommend legend of zelda for super nintendo. To this day people say it is one of the top 10 games on any system ever.

I called Game Crazy earlier and asked them how much I needed to buy the game with my preorder and money I already had in my account..

Carls total owed at 12:45 P.M. - 34.62

I have no job, and Im broke.. So I quickly went on a mad dash to find money.. I took some DVD's to the DVD Warehouse, and I was pleasantly surprised..

Carls total owed at 1:30 P.M. - 10.62

I was able to get 24.00 for some crappy ass DVD's that I never watch anyways... It is currently 2:30 and I have till 7 to get my hands on 11 dollars!!!

I WILL get it done!!!