Thanksgiving

Soxy

What are you doing for Thanksgiving?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What are you doing for Thanksgiving?

• Having the fam over to my (parent's) house
    • Going to the an extended family member's
    • Going to in-law's
    • Silly Americans, Thanksgiving is in October
    • Nothing

The Bears should try eating the footballs...

I'm hosting this year - but not the entire family. All the kids usually do the "in-laws" thing, with one of us including our Mom. This year I'm hosting my Mom, the Mom-In-Law and probably my brother and his wife, in from St. Louis.

EDITED to add: FIVE. DAY. WEEKEND. b****ES! Weekend starts Tuesday night and ends on Monday!!!! :headbang

I'll be going over to my cousin's house where I'm sure there will be a lot of people there that I haven't seen since March so that will be cool. I'm just really excited that in 24 hours I will be boarding a plane to go home, and I will have a week long break. :D

Headed down to the in-laws place in southern GA. Although the food is absolutely outstanding (country cookin' rocks), the deer hunting talk that dominates every conversation with these 'necks absolutely kills me. It's not so much the wiff's immediate fam, they're pretty cool, it's the extended family. Bittersweet affair. Oh, and they aren't NFL football fans, so I have to somehow manage to turn the game on without getting a set of dentures thrown at the back of my head while doing so.