A's Deal Hudson

ManSooLee

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim Hudson told MLB.com that no trade between the Dodgers and A's has been completed yet.

"It's still all speculation right now," Hudson said. "If a deal was done, I'd know about it, and I haven't heard anything concrete." The A's may be trying to get an extra prospect from the Dodgers, who seem prepared to give up Edwin Jackson and Antonio Perez for Hudson. Dec. 12 - 4:35 pm et

This is just the start of Beane's decline into mediocreness.

Absolutely AWFUL move by the A's. And an absolutely fantastic move by Paul DePodesta.

I guarantee you the Dodgers lock him up pretty quickly too. Him, Penny and Weaver gives the Dodgers a very good 1-3. I'm now thinking they may let Ishii go for pretty much nothing. But they still have to shore up one more rotation spot.

DePodesta is doing a nice job. Hell, even the Kent signing is starting to fit in cause he's going to play first.

Where the hell were the WhiteSox durin this s***......Man if the Dodgers can rip them off like that, theres somethin mentally wrong with Billy Beane.

I think Beane rates Jackson above Bmac. Remember, Bmac is very well known by us but maybe not as much by other organizations.

At the same time I'm also assuming Beane wanted him out of the AL. He's going to be outstanding in LA.

Beane is a flipping moron. I know people will disagree with me, but he's made quite a few questionable moves as of late and his fascination with breaking up the big three is foolish.

Just tell me when he finally gets the A's to a World Series...oh wait....its never going to happen :lol:

Angels just became bigger favorites :headbang

What the hell they doing with choi then? He has a monster obp when he actually gets some playing time.

Choi is gone. He did lousy with the Dodgers. He would be a very good guy for the Sox to target if they move Konerko and they could get him relatively cheaply, maybe even Adkins, Diaz or Munoz and a midlevel prospect.

I think Beane rates Jackson above Bmac.  Remember, Bmac is very well known by us but maybe not as much by other organizations.

At the same time I'm also assuming Beane wanted him out of the AL.  He's going to be outstanding in LA. 

Beane is a flipping moron.  I know people will disagree with me, but he's made quite a few questionable moves as of late and his fascination with breaking up the big three is foolish.

Just tell me when he finally gets the A's to a World Series...oh wait....its never going to happen  :lol:

Angels just became bigger favorites  :headbang

I think the angels have just won the division if this trade is official............

Choi is gone.  He did lousy with the Dodgers.  He would be a very good guy for the Sox to target if they move Konerko and they could get him relatively cheaply, maybe even Adkins, Diaz or Munoz and a midlevel prospect.

Where is he? What the hell did i miss?

Just to put it another way. What would you guys do if KW traded Buehrle (albeit he's under contract, but he's not as good of a pitcher either) for Jackson and Perez.

I know I'd write a letter to JR with a pinkslip in it for KW, lol.

I can't believe this trade. I'm sure Rotoworld will talk about what a great move it is for the A's too.