Films

LosMediasBlancas

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Transporter 2....by far the funniest movie I've seen all year. My friends and I were in tears in the theatre. Unfortunately the rest of the audience seemed to think it was a serious flick, lol.

I highly recommend renting it and watching it with friends when it comes out. I can't even speak of how funny this movie is.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Sep 5, 2005 -> 02:45 PM)
Transporter 2....by far the funniest movie I've seen all year.  My friends and I were in tears in the theatre.  Unfortunately the rest of the audience seemed to think it was a serious flick, lol.

I highly recommend renting it and watching it with friends when it comes out.  I can't even speak of how funny this movie is.

Is it supposed to be funny?

From the previews it looked serious.

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Sep 5, 2005 -> 11:09 AM)
Is it supposed to be funny?

From the previews it looked serious.

Oh no...but it was so awful and unrealistic it was absolutely hillarious. There were so many scenes where we were in stiches and two scenes where I was in tears laughing so hard.

QUOTE(White Sox Josh @ Sep 5, 2005 -> 03:00 PM)
yes however it is quality that is for sure.  Actually you can watch all these Girls Gone Wild episodes and infomercials on A&E after 2:00 AM.

If you're having to watch GGW infomercials to quench your lust, you have 0 self control.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Sep 5, 2005 -> 03:44 PM)
Oh no...but it was so awful and unrealistic it was absolutely hillarious.  There were so many scenes where we were in stiches and two scenes where I was in tears laughing so hard.

I think it was supposed to be made that way. Extremely unrealistic....and too many bad plots.

But Really good Action :fight .

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Sep 12, 2005 -> 05:16 PM)
40 Year-Old Virgin was HILARIOUS. The whole waxing scene was priceless. What he was calling the Asian wax lady had me rolling. The movie as a whole was hilarious. The poker scene at the beginning...priceless.

What I like about that movie is that there were so many parts that were actually subtle.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Sep 15, 2005 -> 02:01 AM)
Capote~ see it.  Soxy will enjoy it, phillip seymour hoffman is in it and has capote down perfectly from everything i have read. People are going as far as saying he is a shoe in for winning the best actor this year.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0379725/

That was filmed around here, a guy I went to high school with has a part in it.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Sep 15, 2005 -> 04:01 AM)
Capote~ see it.  Soxy will enjoy it, phillip seymour hoffman is in it and has capote down perfectly from everything i have read. People are going as far as saying he is a shoe in for winning the best actor this year.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0379725/

Hush you.

And actually I'm looking forward to it. I love Capote and it looks to be a very intelligent film.

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE(White Sox Josh @ Sep 24, 2005 -> 09:27 PM)
have you seen it or are you just going by Dude Where's my Car? because he is a pretty good actor.

I go by everything he does. 70s show, everything. Did you see how miscast he was in "Butterfly Effect"?