Ben Davis

Reddy

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

ESPNews has yet to mention any news relating to Pierzynski's signing. They're usually ontop of recent signings.

Word spreads quick; if it were true, we would have heard it by now.

But how can that be when KW flys under the radar. Maybe this was a stealth signing

This is kind of OT but I rather just post it than make it a new topic.

"Rusty Greer is expected to decide on his playing future within a week. If he does play, it's a good chance it will be with the Twins as a DH, says the Minneapolis Star-Tribune. Greer, 35 and a career .305 hitter who hasn't played since 2002 because of injuries, has talked to Minnesota GM Terry Ryan and Twins manager Ron Gardenhire."

How did we miss this guy, snatch him from the Twins NOW!! We've already lost the division.

Just because of what I said watch him kill us next season. :lol:

Well so much for Heads being able to bring his Ben Davis sig back. Oh Well. :lol:

There were no real signs pointing to this, until Pierzynski got waived about a week ago. There were reports all round, how KW loved Davis and wanted him to stick around. But today with the non - tendings of Shoe and Davis, we'd saved about 3 to 3.5 million, which could be crucial for other players.

This is kind of OT but I rather just post it than make it a new topic.

"Rusty Greer is expected to decide on his playing future within a week. If he does play, it's a good chance it will be with the Twins as a DH, says the Minneapolis Star-Tribune. Greer, 35 and a career .305 hitter who hasn't played since 2002 because of injuries, has talked to Minnesota GM Terry Ryan and Twins manager Ron Gardenhire."

How did we miss this guy, snatch him from the Twins NOW!! We've already lost the division.

Just because of what I said watch him kill us next season. :lol:

I wasn't aware that Rusty Greer was even in playing form, my guess is he plays 30 games next season, no more, no less, 30 games.

Well so much for Heads being able to bring his Ben Davis sig back. Oh Well.  :lol:

There were no real signs pointing to this, until Pierzynski got waived about a week ago. There were reports all round, how KW loved Davis and wanted him to stick around. But today with the non - tendings of Shoe and Davis, we'd saved about 3 to 3.5 million, which could be crucial for other players.

We could have saved more money by not resigning timo. But noooo. :angry:

We could have saved more money by not resigning timo. But noooo. :angry:

Dustan Mohr would have been perfect after today's non - tender's list, but of course, Ozzie and KW had to resign one of "their" guys above market value. At least Matt Ginter didn't continue his good early season form with the Mets, otherwise that trade would have looked a whole lot worse.