196 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• [IMG]http://www.ta-sports.net/Corp/mlb_logos/logo_wsx.gif[/IMG]
    • [IMG]http://www.ta-sports.net/Corp/mlb_logos/logo_cle.gif[/IMG]

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(YoungstownIndians @ Feb 7, 2005 -> 08:52 PM)
Your pen sucked. Just not as bad as ours.

You guys blew leads against us, cough9-0cough; Matt Lawton to center, and you did the same to us. Those back to back extra inning victories on JOSE JIMENEZ.

With HOWRY-WICKMAN 3 BLOWN SAVES

BEFORE 22

So we DEFINATELY Improved.

Again, can you tell me about our pen?

That answer doesn't suffice.

Can you please shed some light on the pen of 2005?

Once again, I'm all ears.

QUOTE(YoungstownIndians @ Feb 7, 2005 -> 08:52 PM)
Your pen sucked. Just not as bad as ours.

You guys blew leads against us, cough9-0cough; Matt Lawton to center, and you did the same to us. Those back to back extra inning victories on JOSE JIMENEZ.

With HOWRY-WICKMAN 3 BLOWN SAVES

BEFORE 22

So we DEFINATELY Improved.

Those surgicaly repaired arms didn't hold up that well last season, in September Howry's ERA was 5.06 and Wickman's was 6.30 that would have me quite concerned about the end of my bullpen.

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Feb 7, 2005 -> 08:58 PM)
Again, can you tell me about our pen?

That answer doesn't suffice.

Can you please shed some light on the pen of 2005? 

Once again, I'm all ears.

Apparentley he thinks Shingo's only blown save last year represents this year's bullpen well. :headshake :stupid

QUOTE(qwerty @ Feb 7, 2005 -> 09:29 PM)
Man, i was at that game. I was so f***ing pissed. :angry:

ditto. I sat six rows from right field and it was great seeing Uribe's bullpen sports bar shot right there. After the fireworks show there was an obnoxious asshole Indians fan (not hard to find many of those) yelling and taunting all of the Sox fans walking back up the aisle. :headshake

QUOTE(YoungstownIndians @ Feb 7, 2005 -> 08:36 PM)
Someone said in an earlier post they have had the Sox at 2 and 3 the last few years in Predictions. I said I agree.

AND YOUNGSTOWN IS SWEET!

If you are referring to what I said, I was actually talking about how most experts predicted the Sox to win it in 01, 02, and 03...all 3 times that did not occur.

The Royals were picked to win the division in 04 too by several, as GHC pointed out. That worked out real well.

Pre-season predictions mean absolutely nothing. OMG, INDIANS ARE PICKED TO WIN THE DIVISION, SWEET, THAT MEANS THEY WILL WIN.

or not :banghead

Okay A troll would be Just doing this in every post.

SOX SUCK! INDIANS WILL WHIP YOUR ASS THIS YEAR.

I can't help it you are so one sided and bias you won't listen to what I have to say..

RE: The Game Lawton won for the Indians. I was in my car going home like 95% sure we lost and then BA BAM... Nothing like a TOM HAMILTOM MOMENT!

If you have no idea of tom hamilton, who is one of the best in baseball, listen hear, and check this out!

http://www.zenhex.com/imp-ret.html

QUOTE(YoungstownIndians @ Feb 8, 2005 -> 05:51 PM)

I can't help it you are so one sided and bias you won't listen to what I have to say..

RE: The Game Lawton won for the Indians. I was in my car going home like 95% sure we lost and then BA BAM... Nothing like a TOM HAMILTOM MOMENT!

If you have no idea of tom hamilton, who is one of the best in baseball, listen hear, and check this out!

You need some help.

Go Home!

lol you guys need to not worry about this Tribe fan 2 much. You think we are being optimistic well go to espn and see what the Tribe fans and Detroit fans think thats what i call optimistic.

But heres a little hint everyone thinks their team is going to do good so trying to tell them they wont doesnt work.

It's a White Sox site, we're going to be biased for the White Sox.

Can you not understand that?

QUOTE(YoungstownIndians @ Feb 8, 2005 -> 06:11 PM)
I do understand that....

But a little different opinion is nice once and a while.

And re: Why I'm here.

I ain't here cuz I hate the site, I like it.

So should we say the indians have a good shot at the division when in all reality they do not?

QUOTE(YoungstownIndians @ Feb 8, 2005 -> 06:11 PM)
I do understand that....

But a little different opinion is nice once and a while.

And re: Why I'm here.

I ain't here cuz I hate the site, I like it.

You coming on here and asking for respect and wondering why we have bias, well, I wonder.

Respect is a two way street. You do not come on here trash talking(which you basically did), and we will talk. It is that simple

QUOTE(Mr. Zero @ Feb 8, 2005 -> 06:16 PM)
In my opinion, this is how the projections for this division should be.

Twins 70%

Sox 10%

Indians 10%

Tigers 9%

Royals 1%

And anyone who doesn't think this should be our opening day game thread is nuts.

:headbang I like it.....The actual game day thread will probably be on page 150. :lolhitting Earliest gameday thread started ever!! :lolhitting