White Sox Winner!!

Heads22

QUOTE(qwerty @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 04:02 PM)
Ozzie ball my flopping ass.

We saw the balance of the offense in that inning, it was fun to watch. The two homeruns, then Rowand double, willie gets him over and juan gets him in, absolutely awesome.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(qwerty @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 05:09 PM)
Where does the game thread start getting good? I want to see the twists and turns of people b****ing.

At the end of the game.. good stuff. Just the right speed. ;)

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/photos?photo...ameId=250406104

ILNH10504062148.jpeg

"Chicago White Sox' Juan Uribe (5) is congratulated by his teammates Tadahito Iguchi (15), left, Timo Perez (7), and Joe Crede, right, after hitting a sacrifice fly to Cleveland Indians right fielder Casey Blake in the ninth inning at the U.S. Cellular Field, Wednesday, April 6, 2005 in Chicago. The White Sox 4-3 victory over the Cleveland Indians." (AP Photo/Nam Y. Huh)

:cheers

Yeah im gonna have to send an apology to the Sox

I trashed them all game in the chat, and then had to go after the top of the 9th because I had a flag football game... I signed on and the first thing I said to WHarris1 was "We f***ing suck" and then I look at the score on CBS and see that we somehow pulled it out of our ass...

not gonna lie, i am amazed.. but it was scary

I stopped watching the game right after Paul Konerko hit that blooper in the infield with men on 1st and 2nd. I had baseball practice so I couldn’t see the conclusion of the game till I got home. I saw the score on ESPN and I nearly fell to the floor!

Very nice win by the Sox. :gosox1:

QUOTE(Cloudyguy09 @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 08:27 PM)
I was at the game it was mid (th my mom says lets leave and beat traffic i said no way i put my hat inside out hoping for a rally and the rally cap prevailed i was so happy i might go tomorow if my mom gets called off work :gosox2:

Way to go Cloudyguy09! The would not have won with out you! Great post! :D :D :D