Bad Representation

Wong & Owens

QUOTE(flippedoutpunk @ Apr 19, 2005 -> 11:06 AM)
You know your scared of getting ejected and missing out on the 6 dollar cans of beer  :chair

Unless I am there after August 14th the price of beer doesnt matter cuz I wouldnt be able to buy it anyways..

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(YASNY @ Apr 19, 2005 -> 11:07 AM)
Just saying ... if you bring that crap to the cell, be careful.

If I go to the Cell I am brining flippedoutpunk with me and he would never let anything happen to me, so no worries here

QUOTE(T R U @ Apr 19, 2005 -> 12:06 PM)
Pretty sure that wont happen, and if it does someone has some problems if they are going to turn throwing a HR ball back into Assault..

Unfortunately.. people have been assulted for less there. :ph34r:

QUOTE(T R U @ Apr 19, 2005 -> 12:08 PM)
If I go to the Cell I am brining flippedoutpunk with me and he would never let anything happen to me, so no worries here

Whatever dude. If you want to act like a moronic Cub fan at the Cell, feel free. Just don't say you weren't warned.

QUOTE(Steff @ Apr 19, 2005 -> 11:09 AM)
Unfortunately.. people have been assulted for less there.  :ph34r:

Either way, I can take care of myself.. so if some fat drunken slob wants to tango with a fit, youthful, strapping young man... go nuts

QUOTE(T R U @ Apr 19, 2005 -> 11:08 AM)

Hell yeah! I ran into some girls at the park and i had them sit with me in my section, i coulda introduced u to some.. you coulda been married by now sheez

QUOTE(YASNY @ Apr 19, 2005 -> 11:10 AM)
Whatever dude.  If you want to act like a moronic Cub fan at the Cell, feel free.  Just don't say you weren't warned.

Yeah, you warned me and everyone else has said the same crap..

I dont care, I will throw it back... if you catch a HR ball keep it, but thats you not me

QUOTE(flippedoutpunk @ Apr 19, 2005 -> 11:10 AM)
Hell yeah!  I ran into some girls at the park and i had them sit with me in my section, i coulda introduced u to some.. you coulda been married by now sheez

hahaha, I promise I will make it next time..

QUOTE(T R U @ Apr 19, 2005 -> 12:10 PM)
Either way, I can take care of myself.. so if some fat drunken slob wants to tango with a fit, youthful, strapping young man... go nuts

I'm sure you can.. and it wasn't a shot. But in all honesty you piss off the wrong person (and not specifically you - just anyone) and many times it usually ends up with someone bleeding.

QUOTE(Steff @ Apr 19, 2005 -> 11:12 AM)
I'm sure you can.. and it wasn't a shot. But in all honesty you piss off the wrong person (and not specifically you - just anyone) and many times it usually ends up with someone bleeding.

Oh I know what you mean, I just dont get how someone would be dumb enough to get themselves put into jail because someone threw a HR ball back onto the field..

Edited by T R U

QUOTE(T R U @ Apr 19, 2005 -> 12:13 PM)
Oh I know what you mean, I just dont get how someone would be dumb enough to get themselves put into jail because someone threw a HR ball back onto the field..

Like I said.. it happens for less.

QUOTE(Steff @ Apr 19, 2005 -> 11:12 AM)

thats very true, and as much as i love to see a nice fight.. i cant help but think about the little kids that go to watch their favorite players play only to see some frat boy get knocked into next week.. i hate when my wussy side comes out :headshake :lol:

Thanks for jogging my memory ...

The other thing my dad told me on the whole being respectful in other stadiums thing was, "Just remember, there is someone specifically out there who was put on this earth to kick your ass." :bang :lol:

thats very true, and as much as i love to see a nice fight..  i cant help but think about the little kids that go to watch their favorite players play only to see some frat boy get knocked into next week..  i hate when my wussy side comes out  :headshake  :lol:

As you grow older, you will realize that's your smart side. Good for you for having that side :cheers

QUOTE(Steff @ Apr 19, 2005 -> 10:41 AM)
Yes.. I know. You also have to pay full price the other 6 days. I assume the main draw to Monday is to be cost effective to the families check book (If I didn't have season tickets it would probably be an issue for me so I understand that totally). I just don't think that the bad outweighs the good in terms of those attending on Monday nights. As a matter of fact.. that quickman isn't there makes the place 150% more enjoyable..  :lol:  :P

Lord.. I loooooove picking on you Q..  ;)

I didnt see many of those families tailgating and then not being able to walk into the park becuase they had too many. In fact, I didnt see any kids around me at all. As for it being common sense, for us season ticket holders, yeah it does, but for the casual fan, who hasnt been to many games lately, and wants to bring his kids there, he doesnt know any better. I think restricting the half price to the upper deck sounds good to me. I like getting cheap tickets as much as the next guy, but for the people who spend several thousand dollars a year to have season tickets, going to monday games just isnt worth it.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Apr 19, 2005 -> 11:26 AM)
After the balk last night this one idiot sitting behind me kept saying "don't you know we beat up umpires here," I swear I wanted to turn around and punch the guy, what an idiot.

the guys next to me were trying to start a f*** you chant. Ridiculous

How about instead of 1/2 price for drunk idiots, buy one adult ticket and get a kid ticket for free. Didn't the Sox used to have some kind of kid's day promotion. I never paid attention before, but now I have kids.

I'm not a prude. I've had more than my share of beer. But there has to be Security.

One of purposes of discount nights is to attract someone curious who might not pay full price. Then hopefully that person becomes a die hard fan with www.soxtalk.com as his homepage. I don't think the purpose is to bring in scrub fans with nothing to do to root against us.

QUOTE(103 mph screwball @ Apr 19, 2005 -> 11:30 AM)
How about instead of 1/2 price for drunk idiots, buy one adult ticket and get a kid ticket for free.  Didn't the Sox used to have some kind of kid's day promotion.  I never paid attention before, but now I have kids.

I'm not a prude.  I've had more than my share of beer.  But there has to be Security.

One of purposes of discount nights is to attract someone curious who might not pay full price.  Then hopefully that person becomes a die hard fan with www.soxtalk.com as his homepage.  I don't think the purpose is to bring in scrub fans with nothing to do to root against us.

It is usually on Sundays, I believe $1 kids day. Great promotion. I'm not sure if they have any planned this year. Anyone?