Sox @ A'ss Game Thread (4/26 @ 9:05 p.m. CT)

Jabroni

ITs one f***ing game.  How about we blame Konerko for striking out with runners on (afterall he's done that plenty of times) or blame Rowand for making a bad throw in a game (its happened). 

Ya, no one makes an error.  All the great players go a whole season without an error or a mistake.

:headshake

Willie Harris is pretty much a defensive replacement now that we have Iguchi. His main job is to make plays. He has failed miserably this week.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 11:27 PM)
Man, give me a f***in break.  Dye's suckin right now and there's no disputing that but he is a good player, no offense Nuke but you overreact way to quickly on players.

I can't help it. I'm pissed the hell off. That's some pent up rage toward him and his suckage so far. I was trying not to pop off on him but tonight drove me over the edge.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 12:20 AM)
No, 'cause you're a f***ing tool.  You choose to say that Willie is horrible at the worst of times. 

Badger said it best -- Harris has the same amount of errors as Ozuna (according to Badge), yet more walks, hits, AVG, and OBP.  Care to say anything to that?

Of course not, unless i missed it.

QUOTE(Soxbadger @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 09:21 PM)
Chisoxfn,

So many have told me the following things:

1. Willie Harris was going to be traded.

2. Jon Garland should be traded.

3. Jose Valentin was better than Juan Uribe.

So far I think that 2/3 have proven to be faulty, and Im hoping for the trifecta.

Jabroni,

Did Pablo make an error at 3b today?

SB

Trust me when I say your going to be correct on the trifecta. However we shall see I guess. Jose Valentin would of been valuable if the Sox had a righty to platoon with him.

::cheers

Dye made 2 big mistakes tonite. Harris one. Ozuna one. Marte one. Bruce Froemming one. Bjehrle not at his best.

That's a lot to overcome and they only lost by two.

QUOTE(Punch and Judy Garland @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 12:29 AM)
Jermaine hasn't hit 270 in years so I am more skeptical than you. I think he's a part time player by July. Hopefulyl I'm wrong because he is making a good amount of cash.

.240 avg, .306 obp, .429 slg, .735 ops the last three years against righties.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 11:30 PM)
That's great but in one horrible play he allowed the game to be tied.

Jabroni care to tell me what Crede's batting average and Cotts's era is. If you were Kenny they'd both be gone by now too.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 05:29 AM)
MB got f***ed over HARDCORE tonight.

The Umps and Dye ran a train on him tonight.

Buehrle was throwing batting practice pitches up there. I'm not blaming the entire game on him, but to dismiss his pitching is kind of rediculous.