Sammy Sosa's hit in the head

BrandoFan

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, that is scary.  Was it a mistake pitch?

I hope it wasnt a mistake. It's about time someone drilled him for showing pitchers up. Dont think he needed it in the earhole, but cracking the helmet might wake him up.

I agree 100 percent. If i was a pitcher, id throw at his head.

I hope the first pitch back for Sammy ends up in the same place as the one today.

I dont want Sammy to get a serious injury, but hes a selfish, showboat asshole, who deserves to be drilled every time he steps up to the plate.

I dont want Sammy to get a serious injury, but hes a selfish, showboat asshole

...whereas you are a selfish, talentless asshole. Glad we cleared that up.

I saw the pitch live and I swear Chip Carey was ready to throw up/cry...I don't know how I'd feel if Maggs got beaned on the side of the noggin'. I remember as a 10yo I was in shock for literally months after my favorite F-1 racer Aerten Senna died in a crash in San Marino :(

Make no mistake about it, people have died from tennis balls hitting them in the temple; baseball is 3 times heavier and it's just.plain.scary.stuff. I am happy when Sammy strikes out 4 times in a game and is made to look a fool, but anything having to do with wishing "he'd get what's coming to him" I want no part of.

Speaking of sportsmanship (or lack thereof), with 4 anxious trolls, 2 or more of the them beloging to Cubs, running out on the field and everyone flipping out because of it, why hasn't anyone mentioned Ben Cristensen intentionally throwing at the guy who was standing 50 feet from the plate minding his own business during warm-up...why hasn't he been banned for life and possibly charged with assult with a dangerous weapon I wanna know? Sure he got his karma in the form of an arm injury, but that's nothing compared to what that kid Molina suffered, making Sammy incident today look like child's play.

I dont like him but I sure hope hes OK. Right now thats all that matters. You just make us look classless by praising his injury...

Agreed.

There's nothing funny about a guy getting drilled in the head, whether you like him or not.

Hoppong when you hit a homerun is NOT comparable to getting a fastball to the skull...it's just not.

Speaking of sportsmanship (or lack thereof), with 4 anxious trolls, 2 or more of the them beloging to Cubs, running out on the field and everyone flipping out because of it, why hasn't anyone mentioned Ben Cristensen intentionally thowing at the guy who was standing 50 feet from the plate minding his own business during warm-up...why hasn't he been banned for life and possibly charged with assult with a dangerous weapon I wanna know?  Sure he got his karma in the form of an arm injury, but that's nothing compared to what that kid Molina suffered, making Sammy incident today look like child's play.

It's an embarrassment to the Cub organization that they drafted that classless dirty f***wad.

He's a jackoff and I hope he gets rocked EVERY time he pitches and that he's out of baseball as soon as possible. After that, I hope his investments all go bad so he is penniless and doesn't profit AT ALL from his classless baseball career.