McCarthy idea-Bmac promoted to the big time?

Princess Dye

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ May 20, 2005 -> 05:41 PM)
It is?

No mention on the radio, WSI, or whitesox.com.

That's the strange thing. It isn't anywhere, except Levineline heard the rumor, and McCarthy was supposedly scratched from his start, which I believe someone on here confirmed Munoz started tonight.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ May 20, 2005 -> 03:44 PM)
That's the strange thing. It isn't anywhere, except Levineline heard the rumor, and McCarthy was supposedly scratched from his start, which I believe someone on here confirmed Munoz started tonight.

Heads and I both shot some emails to some minor league people we know. No response yet but I'd say there is at least some possibility to the rumor. The only other reason Brandon would be scratched was due to injury and I hadn't heard anything about that.

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ May 20, 2005 -> 05:43 PM)
Cheat says it's happening, and Cheat knows all.  :P

Then let's sticky this thread, change the title, and proclaim ourselves the first source to report the news. :D :headbang

Edited by Flash Tizzle

QUOTE(Nokona @ May 20, 2005 -> 05:45 PM)
Could there be an injury to Brandon?  Could he have just been a late scratch?  Could we be moving Garland up for the Sunday game?

Settle down guys.

None of the above.

What you've read here is what has been rumored by Levine. I also heard it on the MJH show. When we saw Brandon scratched, we put 2 and 2 together.

Fingers crossed this is all moot as Hernandez claims himself healthy enough to pitch against the Crybabies.