Viz is a bum

soxfan420

Nearly every other message board is like this actually. Only difference is on most of them you cannot call the players dirty c***s and pieces of s*** like you can here.

I hope you weren't one of the many posters here that predicted a breakout year for Crede after he had that 2 minute hot streak earlier in the season...

Cruddy -- .243 and dropping fast via Credepopsitup.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Jabroni @ May 22, 2005 -> 04:09 PM)
I hope you weren't one of the many posters here that predicted a breakout year for Crede after he had that 2 minute hot streak earlier in the season...

Cruddy -- .243 and dropping fast via Credepopsitup.

If I'm not mistaken that's 63 points below where his average peaked at the end of his hitting streak.

Talk about sorry!

Again guys, its only one game, and we still picked up a game on Minny who lost 2/3 to Milwaukee at home. I am upset that we lost, but it is not the end of the world. There were 2 places where Ozzie messed up today, and almost a 3rd. First of all, he shouldn't of let Vizcaino pitch to Patterson that inning, Cotts should of faced him. Second, with 1st and 3rd and one out, he should of lifted Uribe for Everett, Uribe is slumping, if we get one, we tie it in the ninth on Paulie's homer. Third, in the eight, after Shingo walked Ramirez, he should of brought in Walker to pitch to Patterson. If you want to trade with Philly, look at Billy Wagner, who on ESPN actually brought up the White Sox as a possibility.

Again guys, its only one game, and we still picked up a game on Minny who lost 2/3 to Milwaukee at home. I am upset that we lost, but it is not the end of the world. There were 2 places where Ozzie messed up today, and almost a 3rd. First of all, he shouldn't of let Vizcaino pitch to Patterson that inning, Cotts should of faced him. Second, with 1st and 3rd and one out, he should of lifted Uribe for Everett, Uribe is slumping, if we get one, we tie it in the ninth on Paulie's homer. Third, in the eight, after Shingo walked Ramirez, he should of brought in Walker to pitch to Patterson. If you want to trade with Philly, look at Billy Wagner, who on ESPN actually brought up the White Sox as a possibility.

The Brewers just choked to the Twins so our lead is back down to 5.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ May 22, 2005 -> 04:18 PM)
The Brewers just choked to the Twins so our lead is back down to 5.

I would have preferred a 6-7 game lead going into a west coast swing but We'll still be just fine. I think we'll take 3 of 4 from the Angels and 2-3 from Texas.

QUOTE(greg775 @ May 22, 2005 -> 06:18 PM)
I wish our guys could have hit a few high drives to right field. We had enough fly outs, why not to rf where we also coulda had some windblown homers?

We hit 3 homeruns today. I dont think a lack of power is what did us in.

What was really a dagger was Lee robbing AJ on that lineout. If that goes by him 2 runs score and big inning commences. Instead it was 2 outs and the end of the inning.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ May 22, 2005 -> 04:24 PM)
We hit 3 homeruns today.  I dont think a lack of power is what did us in.

What was really a dagger was Lee robbing AJ on that lineout.  If that goes by him 2 runs score and big inning commences.  Instead it was 2 outs and the end of the inning.

That was a really good play. That stopped at least one run and maybe more because you would of had Dye up and Dye just looks really good at the plate as of late.

I was looking for this thread. I agree that there was no apparent reason for pulling McCarthy and especially bringing in Vicaino. The other poor move was on the part of Uribe who couldn't do more than pop up in the infield with the runner on 3rd and 1 out.

I'll say this. Ozzie got awfully mad in his post game interivew in regards to this.

Ozzie said he wanted to let Brandon finish his start on a plus and didn't want to risk him getting the loss or getting beat up. He was quite adamant about that and got quite flustered.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ May 22, 2005 -> 02:03 PM)
Is there a group of fans that hate their players more then sox fans do, I'm going to say no.

i never talk garbage about player ever unless i see nothing in them, i never complained about crede, garland or borchard, i just really cant stand him and rick white.

QUOTE(soxfan420 @ May 23, 2005 -> 04:28 PM)
i never talk garbage about player ever unless i see nothing in them, i never complained about crede, garland or borchard, i just really cant stand him and rick white.

But unlike Borchard, Vizcaino has at least done something good at the major league level.