Pablo Ozuna

Harry Chappas

He will probably play in this series for either Podsednik in LF or Uribe at SS...

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb...t=.jsp&c_id=cws

Break in the action: Monday marked a rare day off for Aaron Rowand, who had played in all but one of the previous 44 games, with Timo Perez getting the start in center field. Guillen mentioned that Scott Podsednik could get a rest for his legs Tuesday, also factoring in that the Angels' Bartolo Colon is a tough pitcher to run against. Guillen plans to get a day off in the series for shortstop Juan Uribe.

Pablo has been great.  I would rather have him as our first option off the bench instead of Timo.

Indeed. Pablo has even played some CF in his career so I doubt he could be much worse there than f***ing Timo. And in the small amount of playing time that Pablo has played, he has gotten on base and stolen a few.

Guest JimH
Timo in center?

Why not Willie?

We should get Sarah Beeson, the chick(?) in your avatar, to play 1B or DH.

She looks like quite the ... umm ... slugger.

Hey SS2K, if you see this ... is the chick in knightni's avatar not the perfect morph of quickman and Gail Fischer (Comcast)? Tell me this is not just in my head.

QUOTE(JimH @ May 24, 2005 -> 12:44 PM)
We should get Sarah Beeson, the chick(?) in your avatar, to play 1B or DH.

She looks like quite the ... umm ... slugger.

Hey SS2K, if you see this ... is  the chick in knightni's avatar not the perfect morph of quickman and Gail Fischer (Comcast)?  Tell me this is not just in my head.

Dude that is just wrong. 110% correct, yet completely wrong. :lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting

Guest JimH
Dude that is just wrong.  110% correct, yet completely wrong. :lolhitting  :lolhitting  :lolhitting  :lolhitting

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, I know it's definitely wrong but yeah, 100% spot on correct, and 100% funny.

I mentioned it to him a few days ago, haven't heard from him since. :fight

Maybe I should have put it in green?

I mean, that's just too good to pass up :D

QUOTE(Jabroni @ May 24, 2005 -> 11:31 AM)
He will probably play in this series for either Podsednik in LF or Uribe at SS...

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb...t=.jsp&c_id=cws

I would like to see Uribe get a day off. He needs a break big time as evidenced by his lack of hitting lately.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ May 24, 2005 -> 01:38 PM)
Pablo has been great.  I would rather have him as our first option off the bench instead of Timo.

Timo doesn't even belong on this team, no way should he be starting. Ozuna or Harris should be their 1st 2 options off the bench.