AND THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

Whitesoxfan56

QUOTE(YahtzeeSox @ May 25, 2005 -> 01:07 AM)
Washburn = Buehrle

Number and anything. It ain't gonna be easy tomorrow.

They are both lefty and wear 56. Both don't throw very hard. The comparisons end there.

QUOTE(Whitesoxfan56 @ May 24, 2005 -> 11:05 PM)
your right he isnt an ace

when are people finally gona give mark his due. he is one of the best pitchers in baseball. case closed

this ones for you ace :drink

He really is. I feel so comfortable when he's going. That's what I kept telling myself last night- Mark's gonna mow these guys down tommorrow. Thank goodness he did.

Thank god Walker doesnt know Japanese. :finger :finger

GOOOCH :headbang :headbang :gosox3: :gosox4: :gosox1:

Buerhle :notworthy :notworthy

Someone needs to clue the coaching staff that the angels for two nights in a row are throwing fastball down the cock for strike one then going outside like crazy.

Edited by southsideirish71

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ May 24, 2005 -> 11:17 PM)
Thank god Walker doesnt know Japanese.    :finger  :finger

GOOOCH    :headbang  :headbang  :gosox3:  :gosox4:  :gosox1:

Buerhle      :notworthy  :notworthy

Someone needs to clue the coaching staff that the angles for two nights in a row are throwing fastball down the cock for strike one then going outside like crazy.

If he's ever seen with a Japanese language book he needs to be tackled and handcuffed.

Awesome game to watch. Definately the best game I've seen all season. Buehrle was dynomite and I must tip my cap to Fartolo who pitched a hell of a game.

Great Win Sox :cheers

I'm happy I got to see em win for once in Anaheim. May the same happen again tomorrow :cheers :headbang

If the team is 32-14 with absolute minimal hitting, just imagine how good they could be if the bats ever heat up. Whoa.

Buehrle is one of the Top Ten pitchers in MLB right now. I'm glad he's ours for a few more years.

P.S. I wish I had bought some stock in Rolaids and Zantac, since this team forces me to overdose on both every day. But it's cool - panic attacks, heartburn, and stomach ulcers are worth it to see my beloved Sox greatly succeed. Rock on!

:cheers :gosoxretro:

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ May 25, 2005 -> 12:06 AM)
Good thing is even though the next pitcher we face is doing good... he is no where near as dominant as Zambrano, Prior, and Colon... and doesnt have the "stuff" that the santana kid had.

Bad thing is Rowand grounded out to SS for the 2nd time when Pods has been at 3B, than a course he hits a deep fly out his next ab, he needs to learn how to hit depending on the situation.  Also the offense as a whole needs to score some runs because this is getting downright pathetic.

Rowand's a pretty decent player who will usually come through in a situation like that, and I'm sure his mindset was to get that run home. There was a pretty decent pitcher who's mindset was just the opposite, and he happened to win that particular battle.

Even the best hitters are only successful 30% of the time ........

Aaron will be fine. Look at his numbers over his career (even though it's a small sample size) - he's a slow starter who heats up as the weather does. Before this season is over, we'll be singing his praises. He's too good of a hitter to believe otherwise.

Good evening, Yasny. I hope all is well with you and yours.

QUOTE(Pastime @ May 25, 2005 -> 02:47 AM)
Even the best hitters are only successful 30% of the time ........

Aaron will be fine.  Look at his numbers over his career (even though it's a small sample size) - he's a slow starter who heats up as the weather does.  Before this season is over, we'll be singing his praises.  He's too good of a hitter to believe otherwise. 

Good evening, Yasny.  I hope all is well with you and yours.

Hiya Pastime. Yes, all is well. Thank you and I trust everything is going well, as well.

Everything is wonderful. I am still happily married, a college graduate (finally), and I'm going for my Master's Degree. I still travel 3X a year, and am as happy as ever.

To top it all off, the White Sox are kicking ass. What more could I ask for?

(Besides being famous)?

:P

QUOTE(Pastime @ May 25, 2005 -> 02:55 AM)
Everything is wonderful.  I am still happily married, a college graduate (finally), and I'm going for my Master's Degree.  I still travel 3X a year, and am as happy as ever. 

To top it all off, the White Sox are kicking ass.  What more could I ask for? 

(Besides being famous)?

:P

It sounds like you have things going your way. :cheers

Yes. It just took 34 years for things to finally be just where I want them.

:lolhitting

Seriously, it's better than waiting 44 years. Whew! If only the Sox could just MAKE the World Series, life would be sweeter than sugar.

:gosoxretro:

QUOTE(Pastime @ May 25, 2005 -> 03:13 AM)
Yes.  It just took 34 years for things to finally be just where I want them. 

:lolhitting

Seriously, it's better than waiting 44 years.  Whew!  If only the Sox could just MAKE the World Series, life would be sweeter than sugar. 

:gosoxretro:

I hear that!

I know I'm just a "pup" in the grand scheme of things, but I've only had 1983, 1993, and 2000 to be proud of. I'm looking for OUR chance.

The Flubs had their chance in 2003, and they won't have that chance again for 50 years, so I believe that this is OUR chance. I hope Kenny will fill out the loose spots and make this a season that is surreal to all of us.

Of course I want to win the World Series - but just MAKING it would bring tears to my eyes, and I never cry. Seriously - I don't know how to cry anymore. I'm just never sad.

Unless Vizcaino comes in to pitch, that is. :bang

QUOTE(Pastime @ May 25, 2005 -> 06:20 PM)
I know I'm just a "pup" in the grand scheme of things, but I've only had 1983, 1993, and 2000 to be proud of.  I'm looking for OUR chance.

The Flubs had their chance in 2003, and they won't have that chance again for 50 years, so I believe that this is OUR chance.  I hope Kenny will fill out the loose spots and make this a season that is surreal to all of us. 

Of course I want to win the World Series - but just MAKING it would bring tears to my eyes, and I never cry.  Seriously - I don't know how to cry anymore.  I'm just never sad. 

Unless Vizcaino comes in to pitch, that is. :bang

We might as well just start calling Vizcaino, Professor Gas Can.