Notes: Harris' days numbered?

greasywheels121

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jun 4, 2005 -> 06:42 PM)
This really would make no sense.  We will have a glut of outfielders with Gload back.  If Willie gets send down, we will have two righty-hitting 2nd basemen (Iguchi and Ozuna).  What is the point of that?

The Sox fear Gload's shoulder injury will prevent him from playing the outfield for the time being.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jun 4, 2005 -> 11:47 PM)
I remember.  Timo was clutch as hell last season and I loved him.  This year he's been a s***bag.

He homered against Minnesota to help win the game, and he won the game Monday. Oh but one time he didn't get the sac fly. :huh

The Sox fear Gload's shoulder injury will prevent him from playing the outfield for the time being.

Okay, well let's see who can play the outfield then...

Podsednik

Rowand

Dye

Everett

Ozuna

Willie

I think we would still be okay without Timo.

Edited by Jabroni

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jun 4, 2005 -> 05:49 PM)
Holy s***, this is exactly what I was scared of.  I knew when he got that one hit, he'd earn a spot on the roster.

I never said that one hit would earn him a spot on the roster...I just said that he came in when we needed him, got it pal?

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jun 4, 2005 -> 11:53 PM)
This is a f***ing joke.  Timo Perez is batting .197 and he's had plenty of at-bats.  He sucks and he gets a random hit and he's f***ing clutch?

When his f***ing hit helps win the game, yes, that means he's clutch.

QUOTE(Beastly @ Jun 4, 2005 -> 06:56 PM)
He doesn't play all that often, dude...realize that.

61 AB's.

He is are main bat off the bench? Something is wrong with that picture. Should be far and away gload followed by either willie or ozuna.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jun 4, 2005 -> 05:58 PM)
I don't love Willie, but in 51 AB's he is hitting .275 with a .373 OBP, 3 RBI's, and 4 stolen bases.

I can't stand Harris. He looks like he's going to whiff whenever he comes up to the plate. I see no threat when he's batting. Thats why I'm glad we got Iguchi, because I don't like seeing that piece of s*** Harris on the field.