6/12 Game Thread - Garcia vs Lawrence

aboz56

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 12, 2005 -> 04:25 PM)
Another game, another case of why not having a back-up 1B hurting us.  PK should not have been left on first after he got the single.  When will KW and Ozzie wake up and realize something needs to be done?

Exactly, it's the one place Ozzie is handcuffed on this team.

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(JimH @ Jun 12, 2005 -> 05:13 PM)
They need a better bench and a guy who can play multiple positions.  They said they will not be bringing in a superstar, not sure why we would think otherwise considering it's been said by KW and Guillen repeatedly.

I am living in the reality here, meaning what I think is realistic.  Of course I would love to add a star bat, but I won't bother speculating due to what the GM and manager have said.

Please don't be that naive to believe what comes out of KW's mouth. We both know Kenny is always looking to acquire trophy players (this morning, Ofman said KW called Oakland to talk about Chavez).

Shea's in Toronto now, Jim.

Yes, my bad, mistyped it. Meant to say Toronto is still in the hunt amazingly and the people in Toronto are insistent they don't gut the team every year. Sorry Keith.

I guess the sentiment holds the same though. Not that I don't like Hillenbrand as a player but Toronto is not in selling mode, at least based on the Toronto media.