Game Thread vs. D'Backs 6-13-05

aboz56

QUOTE(rowand's rowdies @ Jun 13, 2005 -> 12:18 PM)
ROWAND'S ROWDIES will be there tonight. bleachers. feel free to join us and give aaron his props for his game winning blast and fishing success.

Welcome to Soxtalk, and raise HELL for us tonight :P :cheers

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

we always do. by the way. we are not copiers of aarons amigos. we planned this out, were in contact with the sox, and everything else in march. we are a bunch of rowdy, crazed, sox and rowand fans. all college kids. like i said. feel free to join us, if your rowdy enough. (wear a white rowands rowdies shirt). we will make our prescence known to the nation tonight on espn.

we always do. by the way. we are not copiers of aarons amigos. we planned this out, were in contact with the sox, and everything else in march. we are a bunch of rowdy, crazed, sox and rowand fans. all college kids. like i said. feel free to join us, if your rowdy enough. (wear a white rowands rowdies shirt). we will make our prescence known to the nation tonight on espn.

Aaron's Amigos are better. :lolhitting

It is f***ing pooring in Streamwood right now. The storm came from the west and is moving east toward Chicago. It doesn't seem to be to big of a storm so it shouldn't affect the game.

I'll be there tonight, Sec 120. :gosox3:

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jun 13, 2005 -> 12:29 PM)
WIGERMANIA TONIGHT 

Wiger was on the radio earlier saying that Ozzie told him he would start.   

THEY BEST BE STOCKING UP ON FIREWORKS TONIGHT, WIGERMANIA IS GOING TO RUN OVER THE SNAKES

Makes sense against a lefty. Ozzie's stocking up on the righties.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 13, 2005 -> 01:45 PM)
It is f***ing pooring in Streamwood right now. The storm came from the west and is moving east toward Chicago. It doesn't seem to be to big of a storm so it shouldn't affect the game.

I'll be there tonight, Sec 120. :gosox3:

127. :gosox1:

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jun 13, 2005 -> 02:29 PM)
WIGERMANIA TONIGHT 

Wiger was on the radio earlier saying that Ozzie told him he would start.   

THEY BEST BE STOCKING UP ON FIREWORKS TONIGHT, WIGERMANIA IS GOING TO RUN OVER THE SNAKES

That's not good. Widger doesn't catch Contreras nearly as well as AJ does.

QUOTE(robinventura23 @ Jun 13, 2005 -> 03:01 PM)
Hey,  knock it off!   :D

I was at a family birthday party yesterday and I mentioned that to Brian's uncle and he started laughing. He said he had been wanting to ask me if I had heard to it referred that way for sometime now.

Should be an interesting lineup tonight, according to the score

Arow leads off, followed by Gooch, then Thomas

Everett  and Dye are playing also. 

Lots of Offense

Interesting. This is the first time this year that Rowand is leading off. Makes some sense though as he has killed lefties this season. Carl has been killing the ball from the right side as well so that also makes sense.