MOTHERF*CKING B*TCHASS DIPSHIT PASSIONLESS SOX!!!!

BridgeportHeather

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a reasonable hit.  But it's no "Hot Chick" thread.  that thread has the exact same number of replies as this one, But in 6 less months. 

Hot Chicks RULE :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

This thread is going to be the equivalent of "Dark Side of the Moon," it will continue to be in the charts long after other flash-in-the-pan threads have been long forgotten.

It's a reasonable hit.  But it's no "Hot Chick" thread.  that thread has the exact same number of replies as this one, But in 6 less months. 

Hot Chicks RULE :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

This thread is going to be the equivalent of "Dark Side of the Moon," it will continue to be in the charts long after other flash-in-the-pan threads have been long forgotten.

:lol: :bang A classic for the ages....

• 2 months later...
I'M SICK OF WATCHING THIS b****-ASS MOTHERf***ING COCK-SUCKING f***ING PIECE OF DIPs***S PLAYING WITH A HALF-ASSED SENSE OF PRIDE!!!  FIRE JERRY MANUEL, SEND THIS ENTIRE LINEUP TO AAA, FIRE KW, SELL THE TEAM!!!!!  f*** YOU, GUTLESS LOSERS!!!  UNLESS YOU GET SOME GOD DAMN HEART, YOU'RE GOING NOWHERE THIS SUMMER!!!!!

f***ING s***, HALF-ASSED COCK-SUCKING b****ES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  GET SOME MOTHERf***ING GOD DAMN HEART!!!

You go, Heather!!!

:headbang :headbang :headbang

:cheers :cheers :cheers

:fthecubs :fthecubs :fthecubs

Let the ol' thread grow.  I'm sure Heather would like that and I am sure we will have the same complaints as last year.

No, we won't have the same complaints.

No "Tub O' Goo" complaints.

No "Jurassic Carl" complaints.

No "Trash Garbage" complaints.

No.................Robbie Alomar complaints.

( How could we let him get out of here without a catchy nickname??? )

And we're really not doing Heather any favors by dragging this thread back out of the grave - after all, her Dad lurks here and does NOT approve of such language!!!

Nah, this thread is like the annoying relative that you cant ever seem to get rid of.

Agreed, nuke,

and I am really tired of this thread

it was cute the day it went up but it is boring and tiresome

enough is enough

I am the last person to be bothered by language too but the obscenities in the thread title, having looked at them for so long, I'm just really sick of seeing them

again the day Heather posted it was ok since she was reacting to an event (or nonevent) but now... just tired of it

• 2 months later...