Dream Aquistion

drowninginflame

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(go-sox05 @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 10:53 AM)
Chris Carpenter - hes tall and pithes a lot innings.  good stuff

or Sandy Koufax. but im pretty sure hes retired.

When did Carpenter ever pitch alot of innings? That guy has spent more time on the DL than off of it.

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 12:10 AM)
oh i didnt mean that the sig looked bad, it looks bad ass... i was just ripping on the whole dave matthews part.

and the ncaa cover just makes no damn sense

I'm SOOO sorry that our musical tastes differ. Should I put a Top-40 artist on there instead and change the title.

Incase you didm't know, genius, "The Best of What's Around" is a song by Dave Matthews Band and I thought it went well with Mark Buehrle.

Next time maybe I'll put one with George Michael or Boy George on there so it'll make you happy.

QUOTE(Pauly8509CWS @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 10:23 AM)
Should I put a Top-40 artist on there instead and change the title.

Ummm...but you DO have a Top 40 artist on there. :ph34r:

Sorry...just an observation...

But yeah, I don't know WHO we should get exactly, but I do think we need another pitcher. IMO, that is where we will get hurt. Our team will struggle on the offensive, we know that, and I don't think getting one guy for hitting will help our offense as a whole. So with that being said, we need to continue with what has worked for us, and that is to get another starter who can hold down the opposing teams. Since one is on the mend, and Count is still shakey, IMO, I think we need another pitcher. I would love to see Clemens, but I would also never believe that could happen. But in Fantasy Island, yeah, he is my choice.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 10:50 AM)
Tell Dave to get his drummer playing the way we all know he CAN play again. That man is a monster back there, and is easily one of the best working, but he never shows it in the studio anymore.

No doubt about it, he has a bajillion drums on his set, he should go back to using them all again.

But really, my Dream Aqcuisition would have to Miggy Cabrera as well, he can play 3B!!!

QUOTE(Pauly8509CWS @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 04:23 PM)
I'm SOOO sorry that our musical tastes differ.  Should I put a Top-40 artist on there instead and change the title.

Incase you didm't know, genius, "The Best of What's Around" is a song by Dave Matthews Band and I thought it went well with Mark Buehrle. 

Next time maybe I'll put one with George Michael or Boy George on there so it'll make you happy.

i always tell myself to stay out of dave matthews fights...but whatever...

dave matthews is either on par or worse than george michael or boy george...and at least those two would make people laugh and cringe instead of just the latter...

dammit...all i came into to do was to say i wanted chavez more than anyone in a dream sequence...and you guys had to draw me into a dave matthews fight.

QUOTE(bmags @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 11:21 AM)
i always tell myself to stay out of dave matthews fights...but whatever...

dave matthews is either on par or worse than george michael or boy george...and at least those two would make people laugh and cringe instead of just the latter...

dammit...all i came into to do was to say i wanted chavez more than anyone in a dream sequence...and you guys had to draw me into a dave matthews fight.

And that's your opinion, good for you, I disagree. But you didnt have the nerve to attack my sig/ avatar. So I dont care that you dont like DMB, no big deal.