The First White Sox wedding about to happen

southsider2k5

QUOTE(Steff @ Jul 15, 2005 -> 12:22 PM)
Ours was just over 10K. 10K just for JR and a location.. nuts.

This is giving me an idea.....runs on the internet to become a certified priest at a wedding.

Add this to the Soxtalk Fantasy Experience. Get married by the owner of Soxtalk via the web for $5000. Half the price and all the guests can interact via instant messenger :D

I have no idea how much a wedding costs but 10 grand to have an hour on the field and have JR speak a few words.....sounds a little bit overpriced if you ask me....

More like 10 grand for 15 minutes! I love this idea. I have dreamed about having my wedding on the basebal field. It's a special day it's worth it!

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jul 15, 2005 -> 06:24 PM)
This is giving me an idea.....runs on the internet to become a certified priest at a wedding.

Add this to the Soxtalk Fantasy Experience.  Get married by the owner of Soxtalk via the web for $5000.  Half the price and all the guests can interact via instant messenger  :D

How in the hell did you become so funny all the sudden?

I dunno, perhaps I'm old fashioned but something like this would never appeal to me.

As an aside, the McDonalds next to where I work had a wedding today. Yes, an actual wedding, plus the reception afterward (under - you guessed it - a red and yellow tent!).

The groom was dressed in his finest denim from what I heard. The bride had not shown up by the time my co-workers came back to work. They got autographed pics of Ronald too.

Some things people do still amaze me, even after all the weirdness I've experienced. One would think, by now, I'd be accustomed to it.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 15, 2005 -> 04:44 PM)
Yup, I would rank myself a-top the upper echelon of people. Eva and Vida, not so much.

yeah i saw that too.... morons!

i know a couple that their wedding FLOWERS AND PLANTS AND TREES cost 10K

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jul 16, 2005 -> 08:42 PM)
Did anyone happen to notice what it reads under their photo in that article?

:lolhitting

Mike DeFrank and Katie Wilson will be married at Cellular One Field.
Edited by ScottPodRulez22