White Sox vs. Red Sox July 24 Game Thread

YASNY

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jul 24, 2005 -> 03:55 PM)
f***ing A, Politte.

Now will Hermanson pitch the 9th?  No matter who's out there, they're gonna have to see at least Ortiz.

I would think Marte would come in for Damon and Ortiz, unless he is already going to Florida. If the Sox do trade for Burnett in the next couple of days, his first start could ironically be against Baltimore.

QUOTE(He_Gawn @ Jul 24, 2005 -> 02:51 PM)
Sorry Mr. 6 posts man, I didnt relize having an era nearly under one was a bad thing.

OK I was just throwing a list together real fast and now you guys are lighting a fire under my ass...so I shouldve put Jay Witasick of Oakland in there instead. My bad but it is amazing how you take things the wrong way!

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jul 24, 2005 -> 02:55 PM)
f***ing A, Politte.

Now will Hermanson pitch the 9th?  No matter who's out there, they're gonna have to see at least Ortiz.

Hermansen has looked like s*** of late against lefties. So Marte should get Damon and/or Ortiz if necessary

OK I was just throwing a list together real fast and now you guys are lighting a fire under my ass...so I shouldve put Jay Witasick of Oakland in there instead.  My bad but it is amazing how you take things the wrong way!

Don't sweat it, that's the nature of this board, it gets tense in the game threads.

Maybe this discussion would be better in another thread of its own? Then we can keep the game thread on track.