Crede

Ozzie Montana

QUOTE(bulokis @ Aug 26, 2005 -> 12:39 AM)
How is Sean Burroughs at 3rd? Maybe a change of scenery will do him good. Insurance if Crede continues to falter.

His work ethic has come to question a few times also. All the tools to be a very good third baseman, just none of the effort.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Aug 25, 2005 -> 10:12 PM)
I used to listen to that album constantly. Fair Game, Dark Star, Just a Song Before I Go, Cathedral, I Give You Give Blind and Shadow Captain ; all great songs. I got it on vinyl.

Southern Cross. Another great song from that album, if memory serves me correctly.

QUOTE(GoSoxGo @ Aug 25, 2005 -> 10:12 PM)
What's the difference between Bellhorn striking out and Crede popping it up to the infield?  An out is an out.  At least Bellhorn will draw a lot of walks and hit a few doubles and homers.

GoSoxGo=125 posts about Bellhorn

Agenda...No!!

QUOTE(bulokis @ Aug 25, 2005 -> 10:39 PM)
How is Sean Burroughs at 3rd? Maybe a change of scenery will do him good. Insurance if Crede continues to falter.

Did you not catch the 1992 and 1993 little league world series???

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 26, 2005 -> 05:19 PM)
I read a rumor that it's not broke, and he'll only be out a few games.  This was from Levine and WSI, so who knows.

That's what ESPN 1000 said about an hour ago....

AS of this moment, ESPN 1000 is reporting that Joe Crede has a hairline fracture in his finger. They have not made a decision on wheather he will need time on the DL or who would replace him.

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Aug 26, 2005 -> 10:27 PM)

AS of this moment, ESPN 1000 is reporting that Joe Crede has a hairline fracture in his finger. They have not made a decision on wheather he will need time on the DL or who would replace him.

Thanks

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 26, 2005 -> 05:19 PM)
I read a rumor that it's not broke, and he'll only be out a few games.  This was from Levine and WSI, so who knows.

That would be great. Everyone who dogs Crede will realize just how much we need him when they see Pablo at the hot corner. Sure, he's not a great hitter but we shouldn't be relying on our #9 guy to be scoring runs anyway. He's a vacuum at 3rd.

QUOTE(The Bones @ Aug 26, 2005 -> 10:30 PM)
Sure, he's not a great hitter but we shouldn't be relying on our #9 guy to be scoring runs anyway. He's a vacuum at 3rd.

What is this, the National League? Also, haven't we used the same excuse with Uribe? When you have a team with no true superstar offensive players, you need everyone to contribute on a consistent basis.

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Aug 26, 2005 -> 03:27 PM)

:banghead

we need defense. damnit. I hope he's back before October.