Official NFL General Discussion Thread

Balta1701

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jan 8, 2006 -> 05:04 PM)
Palmer's left knee did almost exactly what my right knee did a year ago on a field trip.  My right knee still hurts from that one.

Kitna could lead them to the super bowl and I don't think Palmer will be playing.

I'm guessing the Bengals won't make it that far.

QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Jan 8, 2006 -> 03:11 PM)
I'm guessing the Bengals won't make it that far.

I agree. In fact, I've been sitting here today saying that this game is entirely to decide whether the Colts play the Pats next week or 2 weeks from now.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jan 8, 2006 -> 05:20 PM)
I agree.  In fact, I've been sitting here today saying that this game is entirely to decide whether the Colts play the Pats next week or 2 weeks from now.

I'm agreeing with that. I think most would love to see that match up again.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't terrified of playing in Indy. This team doesn't do so well when they can't hear the cadence, as evidenced early in this game. But on the bright side, Willie always has his best games on turf where his speed is even more evident. One thing is for sure, Pitt is going to have to control the game with a consistent rushing attack as our CB's blow as usual.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jan 8, 2006 -> 07:04 PM)
Palmer's left knee did almost exactly what my right knee did a year ago on a field trip.  My right knee still hurts from that one.

Kitna could lead them to the super bowl and I don't think Palmer will be playing.

This has happened to my knee's 3 times. Dislocated the right knee twice and the left knee once. Damn growth spurt. I'll have arthritic knee's by the time I am out of college.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Jan 8, 2006 -> 02:04 PM)
Looks like the Bears are going to have to make Jake there b****. Again.

Remember what DelHomme said after the last match with Chicago? He said something like........"I dont ever want to play in Chicago again." Guess what biatch. We're waiting!!

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Jan 9, 2006 -> 01:38 AM)
??

Are you implying that Carolina is going to beat us??

Ya, I think the Panthers will win. I picked Carolina to make it to the superbowl so I'm sticking with them. That being said, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if the Bears pull it out.