White Sox @ Royals 9/13 Gamethread

WSoxMatt

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Sep 13, 2005 -> 09:21 PM)
Ah, I'm the total opposite.

AP Euro test in three days, essay due Thursday, 25 pages of full top of the page to bottom of the page text to read, yet I don't do it.

Gotta stop procrastinating...

Oh, lets not begin to talk about the 10 hr homework assignment I had due today, which I did nothing of. Luckily you don't get graded in college for homework (that was my downfall in high school).

Hopefully I do good on this test cause I approached it lazier than usual. Its hard to focus now that I got my job lined up for when I graduate, but I'll find a way to get er done. :D

QUOTE(qwerty @ Sep 14, 2005 -> 05:22 AM)
Any doubts that he signs a three year deal this off-season?

The Sox better not f*** up the cheapness of Brandon McCarthy for the next three-four years. They need to have a cheap, effective pitcher in their rotation -- they simply can't have $35 million+ invested into their starting staff.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Sep 13, 2005 -> 09:22 PM)
Any doubts that he signs a three year deal this off-season?

None, my guess is 3 year 21 mill with a 4th year option at around 8.5-9 mill a year. He'll probably make 6 mill next year, 7 mill the following, 8 mill in his final year and than a club buyout for the option on the 4th year that would give him a guaranteed 21 mill.