White Sox @ Royals 9/13 Gamethread

WSoxMatt

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully the whitesox will realize that this is the Omaha Royals the worst pitching staff in the majors. Lets knock this minor league team around like we should. We should be kicking ass and taking names in this series. Lets get that division clinched already, they are giving me a f***ing ulcer.

f***ING MAKE THEM EAT BIG TIME s***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE PRE-ALLSTAR BREAK WAY :gosox3: :gosox4: :gosoxretro: :gosox1: :gosox2: :bringit

Edited by southsideirish71

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Sep 12, 2005 -> 08:52 PM)
Hopefully the whitesox will realize that this is the Omaha Royals the worst pitching staff in the majors.  Lets knock this minor league team around like we should.  We should be kicking ass and taking names in this series.  Lets get that division clinched already, they are giving me a f***ing ulcer.

f***ING MAKE THEM EAT BIG TIME s***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  THE PRE-ALLSTAR BREAK WAY  :gosox3:  :gosox4:  :gosoxretro:  :gosox1:  :gosox2:  :bringit

^ what he said.

In addition, play like you are f***ing capable sox and make your fans and yourselfs happy. Go get the job done and wrap it up for a little rest. Lets go sox make us proud. :headbang :gosox1:

Lets get those bats going. Lets get some good pitching this series, lets cheer for Oakland 2 more games, lets cut that magic number down to at least 11 by the time we are in minnesota. My boy Jose Contreras seems to be the new 'losing streak stopper' so i'm pumped to see him pitch!!!

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Sep 13, 2005 -> 12:21 AM)
Jose...Jose Jose Jose....Jose....Jose...(add in the ol' Valentin tune).

Please Jose...we need a savior right now, and Jesus ain't helpin.

notice jose's initials........JC

coincidence? i think not.

:lol:

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Sep 13, 2005 -> 12:52 PM)
Hopefully the whitesox will realize that this is the Omaha Royals the worst pitching staff in the majors.  Lets knock this minor league team around like we should.  We should be kicking ass and taking names in this series.  Lets get that division clinched already, they are giving me a f***ing ulcer.

f***ING MAKE THEM EAT BIG TIME s***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  THE PRE-ALLSTAR BREAK WAY  :gosox3:  :gosox4:  :gosoxretro:  :gosox1:  :gosox2:  :bringit

Too bad we get to face Mike Wood tomorrow who's actually been pretty good lately, but long - term he projects to be nothing more than a 4th starter.

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Sep 13, 2005 -> 04:24 AM)
Too bad we get to face Mike Wood tomorrow who's actually been pretty good lately, but long - term he projects to be nothing more than a 4th starter.

Either he's a gutsy pitcher that really knows how to work out of jams, or he's been playing with fire and hasn't gotten burned lately. I'm betting on the latter.

QUOTE(WSNS-TV44 @ Sep 13, 2005 -> 10:20 AM)
I CAN'T STAND THAT F**KIN' LION,AND I CAN'T STAND LOSING STREAKS!COME ON JOSE,BEAT THESE LAME-ASS ROYALS!!!!!

no one should ever get this worked up over anything associated with the royals, ever.

QUOTE(SnB @ Sep 13, 2005 -> 11:54 AM)
no one should ever get this worked up over anything associated with the royals, ever.

exactly...why all the hate for the lion? He seems like a good enough guy who struggles at the game of baseball without the use of posable thumbs

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ Sep 13, 2005 -> 12:01 PM)
exactly...why all the hate for the lion? He seems like a good enough guy who struggles at the game of baseball without the use of posable thumbs

greasy just wants to be a crownhead, he's jealous.

Nobody better on the mound tonight than good, old Contreras. Mr. Reliable. Who'd have thought we'd be relying on him out of all of our starters to end losing streaks?

Also, suddenly I'm an A's fan after despising them all year.

:gosox2: :gosox3: :gosox1: :gosox2: :gosoxretro: :gosox4: :gosox3: