White Sox vs. Twins 09/18/05

S720

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Sep 18, 2005 -> 06:14 PM)
It really sucks that we have come down to rooting for Kansas City to beat Cleveland. God damn it Sox if you blow this, I think a part of me might die.

Don't let it get to you this much. If this team can't make the playoffs with a 15 game lead, they don't deserve to make it.

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Sep 18, 2005 -> 01:14 PM)
It really sucks that we have come down to rooting for Kansas City to beat Cleveland. God damn it Sox if you blow this, I think a part of me might die.

i've already decided i think i'm going to become a devil rays fan, well because.......they need some more.

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Sep 18, 2005 -> 11:14 AM)

I'm not counting on KC beating Cleveland or TB for that matter. We need to take 4 of 6 or at least split w/ them if were still going to win this division. Other than that, I'm rooting for whoever plays the YAnks or Boston.

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 18, 2005 -> 01:19 PM)
Haha, I was going to start a thread with only updated Hawk quotes for the rest of the season.

Yep. He's getting pathetic.

"You had two calls, and you blew them both".

Ummm.... hows about Paule goes ahead and jacks that questionable pitch into the stands, rather than letting the ump decide??

QUOTE(Sox Hustler @ Sep 18, 2005 -> 01:19 PM)
If it wasn't meant to be then I would rather have lost it because of a short lead but because it was 15 just makes it very very bad.

I am so tired of seeing Carl swing at ball four...he can be a very selfish hitter..

QUOTE(SnB @ Sep 18, 2005 -> 12:20 PM)
no

no

2 awful calls.

god hates us right now.

God didnt cause Konerko to foul off those pitches down the cock.

God didnt cause Everett to get under the ball.

One bad call(balk) and two stupid half swings by Paulie on a 3-1 slider in the dirt, and then on a 3-2 slider in the dirt.

STOP SUCKING SOX OFFENSE>

QUOTE(downstairs @ Sep 18, 2005 -> 06:21 PM)
Yep.  He's getting pathetic.

"You had two calls, and you blew them both".

Ummm.... hows about Paule goes ahead and jacks that questionable pitch into the stands, rather than letting the ump decide??

Or lays off two sliders well outside. With this umpire's small strike zone, we could have easily had our first 4 batters reach base.