No Fucking Heart

SoxFan1

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Sep 23, 2005 -> 03:46 AM)
You just dont get it.

No, you don't get it.

f*** this team.

f*** the White Sox.

How are they not the same thing?

Or, by Soxtalk, is this really a Red Sox website, and by saying 'f*** this team', you really mean 'f*** the Red Sox', and in a totally different light, you dislike the White Sox, so you say 'f*** the White Sox'.

Is that it?

Get.A.Clue.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Sep 22, 2005 -> 11:04 PM)
No, you don't get it.

f*** this team.

f*** the White Sox.

Or, by Soxtalk, is this really a Red Sox website, and by saying 'f*** this team', you really mean 'f*** the Red Sox', and in a totally different light, you dislike the White Sox, so you say 'f*** the White Sox'.

Is that it?

Get.A.Clue.

Whoa.. someone agreeing with me.

CWSGuy406 = cool :P

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2005 @ Sep 22, 2005 -> 11:06 PM)
Any good we did in those first two games have been wiped out the last two nights.

I dont really think so, especially because tonight, we did really well with Santana in the game.

And by really well, I mean we scored a run :P

QUOTE(Felix @ Sep 23, 2005 -> 12:05 AM)
are you the one calling me blind?  I had that right in the post you quoted :)

What do you mean? The 1st 2 games were split. That means Cleveland won 1 and we won 1. Which is contrary to winning both, which the Sox could have and should have done.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Sep 22, 2005 -> 11:07 PM)
What do you mean?

I mean that in the post you quoted, I said that the Indians won 2/3 games of the series. The "/" means "out of". That answers the question which you asked about how many games in the series the Sox actually won.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Sep 23, 2005 -> 12:04 AM)
No, you don't get it.

f*** this team.

f*** the White Sox.

Is that it?

Get.A.Clue.

Do you take medicine for your ADD?

QUOTE(Felix @ Sep 23, 2005 -> 12:08 AM)
I mean that in the post you quoted, I said that the Indians won 2/3 games of the series.  The "/" means "out of".  That answers the question which you asked about how many games in the series the Sox actually won.

Yeah, but I am saying we should have won both games.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Sep 22, 2005 -> 11:09 PM)
Yeah, but I am saying we should have won both games.

I never disagreed with that.

The post I made simply quoted the first part of your post, where you asked how many games the Sox won in that series.

All those that say "f*** this team"....

fine. we get it. you're out. see you next year. you've quit on this team.

don't watch the games. don't post. quit whining. do something else in your life besides constantly whining and b****ing about a team you don't like and have no use for.

leave this website to those of us who still have faith in this team to do something. since you honestly don't have faith in this team to do something, don't watch the games.

In short, we DON'T need you. see you next year.

QUOTE(Greg Hibbard @ Sep 23, 2005 -> 12:13 AM)
All those that say "f*** this team"....

fine. we get it. you're out. see you next year. you've quit on this team.

don't watch the games. don't post. quit whining. do something else in your life besides constantly whining and b****ing about a team you don't like and have no use for.

leave this website to those of us who still have faith in this team to do something. since you honestly don't have faith in this team to do something, don't watch the games.

In short, we DON'T need you. see you next year.

There he goes...

QUOTE(Greg Hibbard @ Sep 22, 2005 -> 11:18 PM)
I know one thing's for sure, I sure as hell don't want these naysayers bandwagoning on any celebration of making the playoffs or beyond.

When we make the playoffs and when we go to the ALCS and possibly the WS, they will all come back and say they were here all along, but supporting silently.

QUOTE(Felix @ Sep 22, 2005 -> 10:20 PM)
When we make the playoffs and when we go to the ALCS and possibly the WS, they will all come back and say they were here all along, but supporting silently.

I know exactly what I will be doing. I will be riding my rocket scooter to my great great great grandsons house that got destroyed by the laser gun incident. I will be happy and healthy and my robotic body will survive forever. And the greater North American White Sox will have finally won a world series.

QUOTE(Felix @ Sep 23, 2005 -> 12:20 AM)

I sure as hell wont. I said it earlier and do not forget, I am still rooting for the Sox but the faith is going away and they arent showing me that they deserve anything. Im still a Sox fan and I still love them but they are playign with no heart, as the thread title clearly states. If the Sox make the playoffs, I'm still rooting for them. Doesnt mean that my opinion of whether they deserve it or not changes. If they win the WS, I will eat my words and celebrate. :D

QUOTE(Felix @ Sep 23, 2005 -> 04:20 AM)

You can't criticize the team and be a fan? Now, I know a lot of people will be on crutches tomorrow after they went free-falling off of the bandwagon. But lets not make this into another in or out thread. As someone so perfectly put it yesterday, believe it or not, not a single thing said on a message board is responsible for a win or a loss. The sooner some of us realize that, the quicker we'll stop blaming people on this site for what we see on the field. The funny thing is that as much as we argue with others on this site, if I was at school/bar, and someone said they were a Sox fan, I would automatically have a good opinion of the person.

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 22, 2005 -> 11:25 PM)
You can't criticize the team and be a fan?

You can't say "f*** this team" (or "f*** the white sox", whichever you prefer [doesnt matter since they are the same]) or "see you in 2007 when you have balls" (or something along those lines) and still be a fan.

Saying "f***, we suck right now" is different, as you pointed out before.