Los Angeles @ Chicago - ALCS Game 1

Heads22

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 09:11 PM)
Actually coming in and taking first game for the visiting team is the best they could hope for.  They went up against our most dominant pitcher and got a win.  We havent faced their best pitching yet.  Now tomorrow is a must win.  If we go 0-2 in chicago this series isnt coming back here.

Tomorrow this team must show up.

The series ain't over if we lose tomorrow considering we're the best road team in baseball, some people seem to forget that. That being said tomorrow has become a huge game and a very important one. If we don't play like s*** we'll win tomorrow. Mark's gotta be on his game.

QUOTE(Reddy @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 10:12 PM)
right, crede did badly tonight, he and podsednik are mostly responsible for the loss.  very true.

but to say that the people that created it arent hardcore and to say that they 'worship false idols like the golden calf' is just retarded itself.

All I am saying is superstitions are ridiculous. Breath dude!

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 10:05 PM)
The Rally Crede was started by the same people who worshipped a golden calf in the bible and believe the sun revolves around the earth.

you remember posting this one?

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 09:13 PM)
The series ain't over if we lose tomorrow considering we're the best road team in baseball, some people seem to forget that.  That being said tomorrow has become a huge game and a very important one.  If we don't play like s*** we'll win tomorrow.  Mark's gotta be on his game.

Sure, Lots of teams go down 0-2 when they have home field advantage and win the series.

You forget that we suck balls when we travel out west.

Edited by southsideirish71

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 10:15 PM)
Consensus seems to be that Crede is the goat of Game 1 and the playoffs so far.  That is my problem.

not sure you can be a goat for a series in which your team wins.....

QUOTE(iWiN4PreP @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 09:11 PM)
:(.

wtf is crede doing?

he has s*** plays agaisnt red sox

hes batting .150

he had a s*** play today that caused us a run

he sucks.

anyone else see this?

He also hit a homerun today so he evened himself out. He's playing like crap right now there's no doubt about that.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 09:16 PM)

Sure, Lots of teams go down 0-2 when they have home field advantage and win the series. [/color

You forget that we suck balls when we travel out west.

Has it happened before?? We split in Anaheim this year, ok, we can win out there.

QUOTE(Reddy @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 08:08 PM)
whatever.  it was created by a bunch of us at soxtalk (who are all harcore fans) just for fun.  and thats all it is - fun.  so you can quit all your s***

this is very true. let it all rest. if it works it works. the bull was just lettin you guys have it because you were in the way of this teams disastrous give away. JC was & has been are only real warrior down the stretch. Without him we wouldn't have even came close to the playoffs. this is the script that we all wanted to avoid. all the freakin whatifs.

QUOTE(Reddy @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 10:15 PM)
the dude's kinda tickin me off tonight.

normally he's a good poster and i like what he's got to say... but tonights bizarre

Sorry I ticked you off. But I deal in reason. Joe Crede's face on a monkey's body does not = sox win. People obsessing over it is ridiculous.

QUOTE(whitesoxmanager @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 10:17 PM)
this is very true.  let it all rest.  if it works it works.  the bull was just lettin you guys have it because you were in the way of this teams disastrous give away.  JC was & has been are only real warrior down the stretch.  Without him we wouldn't have even came close to the playoffs.  this is the script that we all wanted to avoid.  all the freakin whatifs.

wait wait wait - without credes walkoff it's a whole different story down the stretch. he was also a big part of things at the end

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 10:18 PM)
Sorry I ticked you off.  But I deal in reason.  Joe Crede's face on a monkey's body does not = sox win.  People obsessing over it is ridiculous.

its a freakin joke dude... lol

QUOTE(whitesoxmanager @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 10:17 PM)
this is very true.  let it all rest.  if it works it works.  the bull was just lettin you guys have it because you were in the way of this teams disastrous give away.  JC was & has been are only real warrior down the stretch.  Without him we wouldn't have even came close to the playoffs.  this is the script that we all wanted to avoid.  all the freakin whatifs.

I agree I will drop it.