Los Angeles @ Chicago - ALCS Game 1

Heads22

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

every fear i had about this series came true tonight.

1. a no name piece of garbage junkball pitcher shuts us down

2. defense lets us down

3. we don't execute

4. anaheim bullpen sticks it in our ear.

5. ozzie's magic runs out.

i know the series isn't over but i'm not optomistic that we can beat anaheim, who are a superior team.

Crede finishes the night off with a nice pathetic swing.

So he has a solo dong, kicks the ball around that leads to the big inning for the angels, misses a hit and run sign. Nice all around day for Jose Valentin(cruddy).

He still owes the team 4 runs.

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 10:06 PM)
The only think more stupid than the Rally Crede is Ronnie Woo Woo

whatever. it was created by a bunch of us at soxtalk (who are all harcore fans) just for fun. and thats all it is - fun. so you can quit all your s***

What a piss-poor effort on the offense's part. We had everything in our favor to win this game, and they squandered it. They should be f***ing ashamed of that garbage. Paul Byrd pitching on 3 days rest after warming up yesterday. That's f***ing pathetic.

Let's screw up some more steals and bunt attempts tomorrow.

QUOTE(Harry&JimmyRocked @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 10:08 PM)
every fear i had about this series came true tonight. 

1. a no name piece of garbage junkball pitcher shuts us down

2. defense lets us down

3. we don't execute

4. anaheim bullpen sticks it in our ear.

5. ozzie's magic runs out.

i know the series isn't over but i'm not optomistic that we can beat anaheim, who are a superior team.

the dude has been good this year - a 3.74 era is nothing to be laughed at. we got beat but we'll come back

QUOTE(CYGarland @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 09:06 PM)
With all the s*** they have went through the last few days, to win this game is HUGE for them

Oh no its not. Its a bunch of BS made up by the media. It's not that big of a deal. They are just playing baseball.

We just didnt execute tonight...we had this game a few times but poor baserunning and bad at bats cost us this game...that and too much f***ing confidence...we need to play like we have all year and thats like its just another game...GO GET EM TOMORROW! GO SOX!

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 09:08 PM)

So he has a solo dong, kicks the ball around that leads to the big inning for the angels, misses a hit and run sign.  Nice all around day for Jose Valentin(cruddy). 

Yah, because nobody looks bad against that filthy curve. It's not like the guy had a .184 average against this season or anything. Oh wait....

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 10:08 PM)

So he has a solo dong, kicks the ball around that leads to the big inning for the angels, misses a hit and run sign.  Nice all around day for Jose Valentin(cruddy). 

But he hit a homer tonight. A his face on a monkey body helps the sox win.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 09:09 PM)
Oh no its not. Its a bunch of BS made up by the media. It's not that big of a deal. They are just playing baseball.

Actually coming in and taking first game for the visiting team is the best they could hope for. They went up against our most dominant pitcher and got a win. We havent faced their best pitching yet. Now tomorrow is a must win. If we go 0-2 in chicago this series isnt coming back here.

Tomorrow this team must show up.

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 10:10 PM)
Haha, Are you upset about me mocking your retarded monkey Crede?  He owes the sox 4 runs still.

right, crede did badly tonight, he and podsednik are mostly responsible for the loss. very true.

but dude, seriously we all now know your opinion and we knew it the first time you posted - and thats fine, you can hate the rally crede.

but to say that the people that created it arent hardcore and to say that they 'worship false idols like the golden calf' is just retarded itself.