EAT SHIT CHRIS BERMAN!!!!!!!!!&#33

NUKE_CLEVELAND

THATS WHAT YOU f***ING GET FOR BLATANTELY CHEERING FOR BOSTON FAT s***!!!!

GO HOME AND DROWN YOUR SORROWS IN CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKES TUBBY!!!!!!!

THEN YOU AND YOUR s***BAG TEAM FROM BOSTON AND THAT OTHER PIECE OF s*** GAMMONS CAN ALL PLAY GOLF TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 06:41 PM)
THATS WHAT YOU f***ING GET FOR BLATANTELY CHEERING FOR BOSTON FAT s***!!!!

GO HOME AND DROWN YOUR SORROWS IN CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKES TUBBY!!!!!!!

THEN YOU AND YOUR s***BAG TEAM FROM BOSTON AND THAT OTHER PIECE OF s*** GAMMONS CAN ALL PLAY GOLF TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME.......BERMAN IS A FAT STEAMING PILE OF COW s***......WE SWEPT HIS FAT ASS UNDER THAT BOSTON TEA PARTY.....

i've never seen anyone so sad to see a team lose that was supposed to be a national announcer...

its not like he ever said anything bashing the sox, they all just never said anything ABOUT the white sox ever. And like i said earlier, i think its because they've never seen us play/didn't scout us. Because basically all they knew was buerhle works fast. They were lucky in the first game because we did soo much offensively they could focus on in game things rather than reflect that to what wed id in the season...

i'm glad those f***ers are done

"And the Red Sox dream of repeating as World Series Champions is over."

It really should have been a call for a White Sox winner but no, he calls it as a Red Sox loser.

I would have appreciated an unbiased announcer for this series but ESPN doesn't give a s*** now do they?

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Oct 8, 2005 -> 12:54 AM)
"And the Red Sox dream of repeating as World Series Champions is over."

It really should have been a call for a White Sox winner but no, he calls it as a Red Sox loser.

I would have appreciated an unbiased announcer for this series but ESPN doesn't give a s*** now do they?

exactly, everything was about how it affected the red sox, not what the white sox did, and considering we beat their ASS...well, you know

QUOTE(bmags @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 06:52 PM)
i've never seen anyone so sad to see a team lose that was supposed to be a national announcer...

its not like he ever said anything bashing the sox, they all just never said anything ABOUT the white sox ever. And like i said earlier, i think its because they've never seen us play/didn't scout us. Because basically all they knew was buerhle works fast. They were lucky in the first game because we did soo much offensively they could focus on in game things rather than reflect that to what wed id in the season...

i'm glad those f***ers are done

I was thinking the same thing.. :headbang

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 06:44 PM)
Hey red sox fans, leave the stadium, you've just been swept b****es.

Enjoy your reign as champs, cause its ova!!!!!

Yeah, you're no longer champs

I still appreciate Berman, he never did anything bad this series

:gosox3: :gosox3: :gosox3: :gosox2: :gosox2: :gosox2: :gosox4: :gosox4: :gosox4: :fight :chair :fight :chair :fight :chair :lolhitting :bang :headshake :stick :canada

EAT s*** RED CUBS

Marte off the roster for the ALCS, and add Brandon and we are good to go.

Agreed.

The announcing for this entire series was a joke. I love that our boys stuck it right up the media's ass, Berman included. All I learned was that Berman is a Red Sawx fan and Mike Piazza likes to describe everything that happens in baseball as "firm." Piazza is clueless but at least he wasn't biased like fatass. Sutcliffe just switched sides and hyped up whatever team had the lead. My God, where is Steve Stone?