AND THATS A WHITE SOX WORLD SERIES WINNER!!!!!&#33

NUKE_CLEVELAND

Just got back from the bars and that was the most amazing game i have ever seen!!!!

PK!!!! hope to God that we find a way to sign you!!!!!!!

MB!!!! keeping us in the game when you didn't have your best!!!!

Uribe!!! unsung but very important!!!

PODS!!!! the most unlikely world series home run EVER!!!

I LOVE THIS TEAM!!!!!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got back from the cell. I sat up in Section 506 freezing my ass off. Never felt so warm at the end watching the Pods homer go out. I am f***ing horse right now from screaming and yelling at the game. No amount of money that I could of gotten for the ticket would of been worth it.

I have memories that I can tell my children about and down the road my grandchildren. This truly was an amazing day.

GO GO WHITE SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's good to be a Sox fan....Honestly the best baseball game I have ever seen...the crowd was huge! The bats came throagh and the D was amazing..."REAL" baseball...MB had to battle but his guts showed! I didnt think Podz would hit a homer but I told my wife it would be the Gooch who would hit it...I like Pods doing it better! Classic game for the ages a true baseball fans game...it had everything...the weather just showed the guts of both clubs!!! This series and season will be something you tell your grand kids about. I'lll forever love this team for all the great games and heart they have shown in the season...Ozzie IS the manager of the year! His staff is awsome...I'm overjoyed to have witnessed a game(season) like this and be proud of your team Chicago...they will be the Champions!

This team will never be reproduced! Keep them all! I hope they make another run after this season...GO SOX! DO IT!

I was there! Section 556! Sorry, even though its the day after, I just can't explain the experience - I can only feel it. Walking down the ramps at the end, I could only feel that it was already worth the lifetime of waiting just for that moment. Again, I can't explain why, I can't explain anything right now... I can only feel.

SFF

Edited by SpringfieldFan