List of players...u tell where they will be...

wilmot825

QUOTE(greg775 @ Nov 3, 2005 -> 12:16 AM)
LOL Manny - Cubs will sign him.

He is not a FA.

Perhaps you mean trade for him.

I always hated it when people said NYY signed A-rod. They traded for him, not signed him.

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 11:19 PM)
I always hated it when people said NYY signed A-rod.  They traded for him, not signed him.

LOL, reminds me of another pet peeve of mine. There is this "Yankee" fan at my school that was talking about the potential Yankee moves in the offseason, and he said something about trading for Barry Bonds and some other stupid s*** that only a Yankee fan would think about. And in the midst of this discussion, out pops this line...

"The Twins are probably gonna release Torii Hunter too."

Ya, the Twins are gonna release a guy, who has a crazy amount of value all around, and just f***in eat his $10 mill salary for next year. :rolly

He was also cheering for the Astros in the World Series, and happens to be a Cowboys fan too. Pretty much likes cheering for overrated, overtalked about, overlys***ty teams.

Anyways

Marte - gone

El Duque - pen

Frank - DH/DL

Willie Harris - gone

LOL Manny - Anaheim(hopefully)

QUOTE(bighurt2719 @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 11:19 PM)
el duque in the pen? i dont know, thats a lot of money for a set up guy, since we got such a great pen already.

El Duque will either be traded or more likely he'll be used in the Long relief role next year which is something we really didn't have for a good portion of the season. Also he'll be the 6th starter.

QUOTE(bighurt2719 @ Nov 3, 2005 -> 12:19 AM)
el duque in the pen? i dont know, thats a lot of money for a set up guy, since we got such a great pen already.

That's where he'll be most effective. So why not?

Hope to death that he starts off well, a team is in dire need of another reliever(*cough*Yanks*cough*Sawx*cough*), and the Sox capitalize

QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Nov 3, 2005 -> 12:31 AM)
I bet if Manny had the option, he'd try to live on the moon. So I'm gonna go out on just a little limb and say the moon.

Only if it were made of green cheese.

Anywho...

Marte: Will be dealt somewhere, probably Colorado.

El Duque: I'm actually going to go out on a limb and say he'll retire.

Big Hurt: Will sign an incentive laden deal with us.

Manny: There will be absolutely no takers for Manny and he'll b**** and moan about it all year, AGAIN!