Another ESPN gem

jenksd

http://insider.espn.go.com/insider/podcast/player?id=2245138

This guy is a total babbling bafoon. He talks about king kong and dairy products for 5 minutes then starts bashing the Sox and Konerko.

Highlights include:

"THERE WAS ONLY 9 PEOPLE AT THE PARADE" "Konerko is a nutcase!" "He should have gone to Anaheim! The weather is warm! The southside is tire fires!" "A federal prison is your fanbase! The parade was small because thei fans couldn't get on parole!"

edit: If you don't have insider I can hook you up, if that's not against the rules. :gosox4:

Edited by jenksd

waitwaitwait.....this is the guy who lives in LA correct?...isnt LA the city that couldnt handle a football team even though its in the top 5 of city populations???....oh and im sure hes been to chicago before...Cuz chicago is famous for nothing!....If i can recall LA's most famous for its polution and the Watts district...maybe that guy in prison has nothing better to do than listen to his crappy show, its ok though....we need alot of morons! :gosox3:

QUOTE(kramer99 @ Dec 6, 2005 -> 04:18 AM)
waitwaitwait.....this is the guy who lives in LA correct?...isnt LA the city that couldnt handle a football team even though its in the top 5 of city populations???....oh and im sure hes been to chicago before...Cuz chicago is famous for nothing!....If i can recall LA's most famous for its polution and the Watts district...maybe that guy in prison has nothing better to do than listen to his crappy show, its ok though....we need alot of morons! :gosox3:

you forgot the LA riots...and the scumville they call "Hollywood".

That is the only way people listen to him. He tries to stir the pot so irate people call in and bash him. He is stupid and the best thing to do is ignore the dumb4ss. Now that the Sox won the WS, you are going to see this a lot. Especially next season when everyone will NOT pick them to win anything. That is fine for me, it adds a little motivation.

QUOTE(jenksd @ Dec 5, 2005 -> 11:10 PM)
http://insider.espn.go.com/insider/podcast/player?id=2245138

This guy is a total babbling bafoon. He talks about king kong and dairy products for 5 minutes then starts bashing the Sox and Konerko.

Highlights include:

"THERE WAS ONLY 9 PEOPLE AT THE PARADE" "Konerko is a nutcase!" "He should have gone to Anaheim! The weather is warm! The southside is tire fires!" "A federal prison is your fanbase! The parade was small because thei fans couldn't get on parole!"

edit: If you don't have insider I can hook you up, if that's not against the rules.  :gosox4:

Colin was very embarrased because in September he was the #1 ESPN radio guy going on and on how the Sox were a fraud, and would be exposed in the play-offs. When it turned out that Colin was 100% wrong, he had to run for cover. He also is 100% west coast .. and everything east of Arizona is the great Satan

am i the only one who doesn't give a f*** about what any of these douchebags say anymore?

they've been proven wrong, one and all. their opinions have been debunked.

we're world series champions and if you don't like it, f*** off.

am i the only one who doesn't give a f*** about what any of these douchebags say anymore?

they've been proven wrong, one and all. their opinions have been debunked.

we're world series champions and if you don't like it, f*** off.

No Doc.. I am wtih you.. Unless we change our team name to the Cubs, we are going to have a s*** parade every year.

QUOTE(indyman @ Dec 6, 2005 -> 10:11 AM)
Colin was very embarrased because in September he was the #1 ESPN radio guy going on and on how the Sox were a fraud, and would be exposed in the play-offs.  When it turned out that Colin was 100% wrong, he had to run for cover.  He also is 100% west coast .. and everything east of Arizona is the great Satan

Hmm...this must be ESPN's strategy for balancing their East Coast bias. :banghead