WSCR 670 reporting Podsednik in CF, Anderson in LF

SSH2005

WSCR 670 The Score is reporting that Podsednik will play CF and Anderson will play LF. The update also had a quote from Anderson saying that the team needed to work hard to replace Rowand.

This sounds like the same crap that happened last year regarding what positions Podsednik and Rowand would play. I doubt it happens. It sounds like The Score screwed up to me.

Edited by SSH2005

QUOTE(SSH2005 @ Jan 29, 2006 -> 02:40 AM)
WSCR 670 The Score is reporting that Podsednik will play CF and Anderson will play LF.  The update also had a quote from Anderson saying that the team needed to work hard to replace Rowand.

This sounds like the same crap that happened last year regarding what positions Podsednik and Rowand would play.  I doubt it happens.  It sounds like The Score screwed up to me.

Quoting Dick Allen from "The Official Soxfest Thread":

Someone asked Ozzie yesterday whether Anderson would play LF or CF. KW piped right in and said CF. I think his attitude towards Owens playing CF may be a case of him wanting no part of Pods in CF. If Anderson and Owens played at the same time, I'm sure Anderson would be in CF.

I didn't realize spring training was underway

Even if this was a possibility, the decision wouldn't be made until it was tested during spring training, and proven to work. I'm certain they will get some work in left and center.

Didn't know that KW was the field manager and when he pipes in during an interview with Guillen to say where Anderson plays in 06 it makes you wonder if all those stories about KW being a dictator were right. Let Ozzie talk for crying out loud. Of course this may be all a bunch a baloney also since ST hasn't even started

Edited by elrockinMT

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Jan 29, 2006 -> 08:00 PM)
Also, the Astros won the World Series.

They did? :crying And all this time I thought the Sox had won, or that's what I was telling all my baseball fan friends. I am so glad the Score has set the record straight on so many issues. :bang