Gone before their time

Soxy

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one show i always liked was "The Mole" on ABC. a very well produced show that got hammered by the likes of Survivor.

i also thinks "Scrubs" is getting the shaft too early. i have the first 2 seasons on DVD and cry laughing every time i watch them.

QUOTE(juddling @ Feb 28, 2006 -> 01:47 PM)
one show i always liked was "The Mole" on ABC.  a very well produced show that got hammered by the likes of Survivor.

AGreed. That show had a cool concept and really cool challenges. I remember my jaw dropping when it was revealed that the girl was the Mole in season 1.

The Celebrity Mole sucked IMO.

There was a 'game' show on Fox Murder in Small Town X. i loved that show. All the improv actors...the rebuilding of the town..the storyline was pretty well thought out. Of course it was on Fox so little chance of them bringing back a show i like.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Feb 28, 2006 -> 08:22 PM)
Wait Scrubs is getting axed :angry:

yeah...that's why NBC has been burning off the new shows the last few weeks on Tuesday nights 2 at a time. i think they had a few on Wednesday nights as well. I'm not sure how many are left but for whatever reason....scrubs is on it's deathbed.

:headshake

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Feb 28, 2006 -> 02:23 PM)
do you have it on tape or DVD?  I was addicted to that show.

It was on the Reality Channel. I Tivo'd it and watched hours and hours of it at a time. Finished up last Tuesday night. Even Jim was like "Damn that Amy gets on my nerves."

Loved Keith and Tara... Hated the switch ending. Wish Char had given Dave half.

Wish Tony would die a slow painful death. :ph34r: