Indians @ Sox - 4/2 Game Thread

Heads22

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote: I really don't want to lose those high-res pics. From now on, unless you personally host the photo on an imageshack, imagevenue, photobucket, etc., it will be deleted

OK duly noted. Sorry about that. I don't want to cause any problems for the website.

QUOTE(Wsoxmike59 @ Apr 2, 2006 -> 10:21 PM)
Quote: I really don't want to lose those high-res pics. From now on, unless you personally host the photo on an imageshack, imagevenue, photobucket, etc., it will be deleted

OK duly noted.  Sorry about that.  I don't want to cause any problems for the website.

No problem. It's probably best to do it in the manner you were doing it as a link, but it'd be even better to just personally save the pics and upload them. Myself and others definitely appreciate CBS giving us the HQ pics, and we don't want to do anything to discourage that. Because for a while, it looked like they weren't going to offer that.

Mark gives up homers all the time to guys you've never heard of, or guys that don't hit alot of homers

Yeah well ya see I wouldn't be as pissed about the homer if A.J. didn't look like he wussed out on the play at home and that that Perez guy did a drop the bat and look thing.

To people that do that = :finger

QUOTE(SouthsideBlitz @ Apr 2, 2006 -> 09:28 PM)
Yeah well ya see I wouldn't be as pissed about the homer if A.J. didn't look like he wussed out on the play at home and that that Perez guy did a drop the bat and look thing.

To people that do that =  :finger

the ball took a bad bounce at home, aj was expecting it to be at mid waste but it went higher

Man, I hope Buehrle decides to pitch even after the delay. I'm sure he can do it.

I don't like him having a 3 ERA, no-decision on his first game. I want Buehrle to win a Cy Young. :banghead

QUOTE(TheBlackSox8 @ Apr 2, 2006 -> 05:26 PM)
Talking about Thome having family from Peoria come to the game. 

Little info...I went to the same High School as Jim Thome.

With Jim Thome? Did you know him?

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Apr 2, 2006 -> 06:55 PM)
Rowand who?

Aaron Rowand! The best Defensive Center Fielder in baseball. :P

QUOTE(Soxpranos @ Apr 2, 2006 -> 06:56 PM)
Aaron who, way to go Brian

Aaron Rowand! The best Defensive Center Fielder in baseball! :P

QUOTE(SSH2005 @ Apr 2, 2006 -> 08:34 PM)
Yeah, it's supposed to restart at 10:30 p.m. CT.

I hope that is the case. But the guy on Fox said it'ss going to be rainign for a whil eand new stuff is developing. He gave it about a 10% chance of restarting.

QUOTE(Athomeboy_2000 @ Apr 2, 2006 -> 10:35 PM)
I hope that is the case. But the guy on Fox said it'ss going to be rainign for a whil eand new stuff is developing. He gave it about a 10% chance of restarting.

There's a reason he's from Fox..