Stupid, Hilarious Videos

SnB

I was just listenin to Coolio's "Gangsta Paradise" and I came across somethin I haven't seen in years. It's Weird Al's "Amish Paradise." Classic, don't know if it was posted but enjoy. And if your Amish, please don't watch or be offended. :)

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(tigerfan @ Oct 30, 2006 -> 12:05 AM)
For fans of Whose Line is it Anyway, this one is a must see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1Qw9Mr6n3M

One of the best and funniest moments in the show IMO.

The best moment ever for Who's Line is when they had on Richard Simmons... and its not even close.

QUOTE(SoxAce @ Oct 27, 2006 -> 04:38 PM)
I was just listenin to Coolio's "Gangsta Paradise" and I came across somethin I haven't seen in years. It's Weird Al's "Amish Paradise." Classic, don't know if it was posted but enjoy. And if your Amish, please don't watch or be offended. :)

don't worry about offending the Amish, i doubt they have computers

More Jessica for you you sickos.

that was one of the most disturbing things i've invested 4 minutes watching....ever.

ever.

Give a link rookie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwNAPTtfAFU

This was the most disturbing things I've ever spent 6 minutes watching.

ever.

"La Da Deddly Le De... You are a pirate"

What a great theme song for Texsox :lol:

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Nov 2, 2006 -> 07:34 AM)
I've watched that, and I can't laugh. It's just so freaking sad. The sad part is that the kid realizes how badly he's doing about a minute into it, and that makes him screw up even more.

and then he mouths something like "I can't do this..." or "I suck.."

poor guy, lol...

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Nov 2, 2006 -> 06:34 AM)
I've watched that, and I can't laugh. It's just so freaking sad. The sad part is that the kid realizes how badly he's doing about a minute into it, and that makes him screw up even more.

I feel bad for the guy, because it's pretty sad. I just also find it hilarious at the same time.

What can I say, I've got a first-class ticket to hell.

Sad thing is that it isn't entirely his fault. There was a serious goof between the telepromter and the video footage. His main fault is that his ad-lib sucks.

But his "yeah" at the end after the anchors "thank" him rules!!!

Edited by Kid Gleason

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Nov 2, 2006 -> 07:08 AM)
AND BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

That clip reminds me of when i was working at a radio station in Southern Illinois back in early 90's. I was doing sports for the local high school..basketball season was upon us and i admitted to my boss that it was my weakest sport as far as calling the game. My boss got a guy from his old station to sit with me and do some color work.

One of our guys was sent to the foul line and as he went to shoot my 'partner' said "...AND CHAD SMITH OPENS HIS SQUIRREL GUN.....BANG......DROPS IT IN!!!"

All i remember is giving him a WTF look and during the ensuing break asking him "What the hell kind of call was that???"

i was uncomfortable with this at first...and then I laughed my butt off.

why are the police outside? they should be inside a police station....looking at the prints of the finger

the only crime here is that chad and I aren't having a great time

oh gosh, that's funny.