Sox vs. Indians - 4/5 Game Thread

Heads22

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Apr 5, 2006 -> 07:11 PM)
Jermaine Dye was removed from Wednesday's game after one inning with a strained left calf.

Rob Mackowiak replaced him. If Dye's going to miss some time, the White Sox will go with a platoon of Mackowiak and Pablo Ozuna in right field. Apr. 5 - 2:44 pm et

Ozuna might be the weakest right fielder in the history of baseball if he started there.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Apr 5, 2006 -> 07:11 PM)
Jermaine Dye was removed from Wednesday's game after one inning with a strained left calf.

Rob Mackowiak replaced him. If Dye's going to miss some time, the White Sox will go with a platoon of Mackowiak and Pablo Ozuna in right field. Apr. 5 - 2:44 pm et

Ozuna will have the worst right field arm ever.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Apr 5, 2006 -> 02:10 PM)
Good call on that. There are have been some ropes hit today.

We've had almost as many hard hit balls today as we did opening night scoring 10 runs and yet have only 1 run, and that run on a bloop. Funny how baseball works.

QUOTE(Jenks Heat @ Apr 5, 2006 -> 02:13 PM)
Just a thought  not bagging here but do you think Mack could push Pods to late inning runner/platoon guy........

Mack can do as good except run and his defense is much better then Pods.

Food for thought???

Not unless Pods is less than 100 pecent and Anderson proves to be really, really good. I doubt it, but Mack in left field is a much better idea than him in center defensively.

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 5, 2006 -> 01:12 PM)
Ozuna might be the weakest right fielder in the history of baseball if he started there.

yep, if ozuna has to play in the OF ozzie would have to get creative and shift anderson to right pods in CF and ozuna in left, that would defensively be the best situ. imo. i dont want to see that happen and i know ozzie has the brains not to do something like that

QUOTE(daa84 @ Apr 5, 2006 -> 07:15 PM)
yep, if ozuna has to play in the OF ozzie would have to get creative and shift anderson to right pods in CF and ozuna in left, that would defensively be the best situ. imo. i dont want to see that happen and i know ozzie has the brains not to do something like that

If that ever happens, then our organization learned NOTHING last season. Pods should never play CF again, even in a slow-pitch softball league.