Things to do in Utah

DBAHO

About a year back, I started a thread asking about things to do in Phoenix. Well it's that time again. :D

The folks are off to Utah on business for a few months, staying in a place called Sandy, which I think is south - east off Salt Lake City. Now I've warned them about not being converted to mormonism (or whatever it's called), but does anyone have any tips on anything to do up there (last year's advice was real handy)? Thanks in advance. :)

OMG, it is an outdoor lovers dream

Moab area has Canyonlands National Park, Rafting down the Colorado River, Arches National Park, the Salt Lake Tabernacle should be reopening soon. Utah is an awesome state for outdoor stuff.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Apr 14, 2006 -> 01:03 AM)
DBAH0, can't you go to a state with stuff to do in it? :)

Hence why I ain't goin, and I'm "casually" suggesting to my Dad to find some work somewhere a little more entertaining when I get my 3 weeks off in June / July. :lol:

Talking to them before however, they said there's still snow on the mountains, so skiing's a definite option.