Game Thread - 04/16 Garcia vs. Towers

DBAHO

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Apr 16, 2006 -> 11:00 AM)
I always thought it went back to the current half inning... I'm trying to find the policy on Google, but I can't seem to find it..

Trust me, the game starts over. A suspended game is another story, but rain delays don't count as a suspended game (unless it occurs after the 5th inning).

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(DePloderer @ Apr 16, 2006 -> 11:00 AM)
I'm glad to here that. I'm still coming to terms with some of the finer points of the rules.

Hey Deploder, check my post. The game starts back over, so we all got to pray to the rain gods and get some sun out so we can get 5 innings in :)

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Apr 16, 2006 -> 07:02 PM)
Hey Deploder, check my post.  The game starts back over, so we all got to pray to the rain gods and get some sun out so we can get 5 innings in :)

Cheers. It looks like it isn't only me who is confused about the rules.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Apr 16, 2006 -> 02:02 PM)
Trust me, the game starts over.  A suspended game is another story, but rain delays don't count as a suspended game (unless it occurs after the 5th inning).

Alright, I guess Im confusing it with the rules of my local house league or something... Well, good news is, its a day game, and it stopped raining here (northwest of Chicago).

Tribe in a jam. Runners on the corners and Cliff Lee was taken out (he's pissed at Bruce Froemming; Whats new).

Betancourt going to try and bail Lee out. Maggs up and Det has a 1-0 lead in the bottom of the 8th.

Lets get an insurance run Maggs

i cant believe my sunday afternoon went from watching my coveted world champion chicago white sox MASH THE LIVING s*** OUT of the blue f***s to watching the god damned cosby show....

no offense to those who like it of course.... ive just never had a spot for that show in my heart.

=P

that said.....

WHEN THE f***ING SKY CLEARS UP AND THE RAIN SOAKS IN YOU JAYS BETTER GET READY FOR A BEATING BETTER THEN YOU GOT LAST NIGHT FROM THE 50 DOLLAR WHORE YOU COLLECTIVLY

uhhhhhhhhh

HAD TEA WITH!

RIGHT FELLAS! WHOS WITH ME?

Edited by hi8is

QUOTE(hi8is @ Apr 16, 2006 -> 03:10 PM)
i cant believe my sunday afternoon went from watching my coveted world champion chicago white sox MASH THE LIVING s*** OUT of the blue f***s to watching the god damned cosby show....

no offense to those who like it of course.... ive just never had a spot for that show in my heart.

=P

that said.....

WHEN THE f***ING SKY CLEARS UP AND THE RAIN SOAKS IN YOU JAYS BETTER GET READY FOR A BEATING BETTER THEN YOU GOT LAST NIGHT FROM THE 50 DOLLAR WHORE YOU COLLECTIVLY

uhhhhhhhhh

HAD TEA WITH!

:lolhitting

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Apr 16, 2006 -> 02:11 PM)
OH MY GOODNESS.  LUOL WITH AN INSANE SHOT when he was flagrantly foul.  Got a shot at a 4 pt play now.

Where does Bill Walton get his heights from? Gordon 6' even, Deng 6'5"? Gordon is probably 6'2"--even thought the media guide says 6'3"-- and Deng is definately 6'9".

QUOTE(hi8is @ Apr 16, 2006 -> 02:10 PM)

=P

that said.....

uhhhhhhhhh

HAD TEA WITH!

RIGHT FELLAS! WHOS WITH ME?

I only glanced at it, but wasn't it the French Prince of Belair? I thought I saw Will Smith.

QUOTE(maggsmaggs @ Apr 16, 2006 -> 11:14 AM)
Where does Bill Walton get his heights from?  Gordon 6' even, Deng 6'5"?  Gordon is probably 6'2"--even thought the media guide says 6'3"-- and Deng is definately 6'9".

Walton says some dumb things but generally I don't mind him. He makes me laugh a lot (mainly due to his own foolishness, but its entertaining none the less and thats what commentators jobs are).

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Apr 16, 2006 -> 02:16 PM)
Walton says some dumb things but generally I don't mind him. He makes me laugh a lot (mainly due to his own foolishness, but its entertaining none the less and thats what commentators jobs are).

I also do enjoy Walton, but I just love his information sometimes.