White Sox @ Mariners 4/25

ChWRoCk2

QUOTE(SoxRock05 @ Apr 26, 2006 -> 04:38 AM)
If I can remember correctly people were ranting and raving about boone in ST....now he gives up some runs and he is back to AA....you guys are rediculas and dont give any of these kids a chance.

It was f'n Spring Training. Some of the dumbest personel decisions are made when organizations take Spring Training stats seriously. There were a lot of people on this site who didn't want Logan on the big league team. And the thing is, he's been worse than I thought he'd be.

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Boone is terrible. I'm sorry. He's thrown way more balls than strikes, hes hit two people, hes given up some hits. Blah blah blah, rust, he shouldn't be on this MLB roster.

Anyways, good thing we had some offense tonight so Boone can't blow this game (hopefully), although I wouldn't put it passed him the way he's throwing now *knocks on wood*

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Apr 25, 2006 -> 11:41 PM)
So, probably looking at Lopez or Montero. Probably not Trace or Haegs.

Are you saying that you can do better than Boone Logan can? Can't you see hes nervous?

Yea..I would imagine Lopez gets the call and will meet up with the team in Anaheim on Friday.

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Apr 25, 2006 -> 10:42 PM)
Boone is terrible. I'm sorry. He's thrown way more balls than strikes, hes hit two people, hes given up some hits. Blah blah blah, rust, he shouldn't be on this MLB roster.

Anyways, good thing we had some offense tonight so Boone can't blow this game (hopefully), although I wouldn't put it passed him the way he's throwing now *knocks on wood*

He probably wouldn't be in there if it was close...then again...

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ Apr 25, 2006 -> 11:41 PM)
I like Boone, I dislike his inability to pitch at the Major League level.

Thank you for correcting my statement, because that is what I meant. Hes not ready for the majors yet, not even close.

QUOTE(Jimbo's Drinker @ Apr 25, 2006 -> 11:42 PM)
Will we score any runs tomorrow, usually we shut ourselves out after big run production games.

The only thing that will prevent us from scoring tomorrow is Washburn. Has nothing to do with tonight.