GAME THREAD 5-16-06 SOX vs RAYS

QUOTE(fathom @ May 16, 2006 -> 06:21 PM)
I know jphat doesn't want us critiquing negative things, but McCarthy's fastball is 3 mph slower this inning than it had been.

Not that you need me to tell you this, but you can post whatever it is you want.

I was just hoping yesterday was a change to more enjoyable threads. That's all. No big deal.

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ May 16, 2006 -> 07:21 PM)
Wheels

Falling

Off

What wheels? The Wheels on our 25-12 record? I don't think so.

For every game we lose now (not saying we'll lose tonight..), we'll just add a game on to an amazing winning streak we will have in a couple of weeks. Trust me, I'm a genius, remember?

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ May 16, 2006 -> 07:23 PM)
Why does Hawk read some of these emails?

Cause he's in desperate need of a time-filler! Let's all send him e-mails about the origin of the batting glove again. Come on, he's got to read one of them if we stuff his inbox with 'em!

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ May 16, 2006 -> 07:23 PM)
Why does Hawk read some of these emails?

He always reads the fluff. I emailed him the other day and asked how we can pin Garland's struggles on Jerry Manuel this year. He didn't read it, at least on the air.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ May 16, 2006 -> 07:24 PM)
He always reads the fluff. I emailed him the other day and asked how we can pin Garland's struggles on Jerry Manuel this year. He didn't read it, at least on the air.

:P :P :P :santa

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ May 17, 2006 -> 12:24 AM)

Good stuff

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ May 16, 2006 -> 07:26 PM)
I should email him and just be like

Hey Hawk a few weeks ago Javier Vazquez was close to a "perfect game". Has one ever successfully been thrown in a game?

:P :P :P :cheers

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ May 16, 2006 -> 07:26 PM)
I should email him and just be like

Hey Hawk a few weeks ago Javier Vazquez was close to a "perfect game". Has one ever successfully been thrown in a game?

ROFLMAO