GAME THREAD 6-11-06 SOX vs INDIANS

QUOTE(Ndgt10 @ Jun 11, 2006 -> 09:01 PM)
Why is Pods still the starter? Ozuna is 10X the player Pods is.

Ozuna is a bench player, and is HORRIBLE in the outfield. He makes Pods look good.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Ndgt10 @ Jun 11, 2006 -> 08:01 PM)
Why is Pods still the starter? Ozuna is 10X the player Pods is.

Maybe because Ozuna is not a starter, the second he starts getting more starts (redundant I know) it will imediatley show why he's a bench player.

QUOTE(Ndgt10 @ Jun 11, 2006 -> 09:04 PM)
And Pods is a starter?

You take him out of the lineup and you'll definitely miss his defense and approach at the plate (which leads to a high OBP).

QUOTE(rudylaw @ Jun 11, 2006 -> 09:04 PM)
Joe Morgan is circling Thome's cock.

Circle jerk me Joe?

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 11, 2006 -> 07:02 PM)
Maybe because Ozuna is not a starter, the second he starts getting more starts (redundant I know) it will imediatley show why he's a bench player.

I'd be willing to bet he'd hit around .300 if he played every day. THat's just average for offense though. As we know there are many other facets that are good to have.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Jun 12, 2006 -> 01:05 AM)
I'd be willing to bet he'd hit around .300 if he played every day. THat's just average for offense though. As we know there are many other facets that are good to have.

I think he'd end up hitting around .270, but that's not enough production to make up for his terrible defense he'd bring on an every day basis in LF.

Did you say that .300 is "average"?