White Sox vs. Cubs July 2 Game Thread

DBAHO

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense to Mark and Jose, but they probably don't deserve to be all-stars. Right now, there are at least 7 pitchers having better years. Certainly better than Mark, Jose can have a case, but we probably only deserve Jenks as a pitcher.

This post has been edited by the Soxtalk staff to remove objectionable material. Soxtalk encourages a free discussion between its members, but does not allow personal attacks, threats, graphic sexual material, nudity, or any other materials judged offensive by the Administrators and Moderators. Thank you.

yeah, people need to have some perspective on a bad outing, but this is soxtalk, where people would rather type a four page essay about how they want to lynch a player instead of rooting for a comeback

I've stopped expecting anything less than the lowest common denominator from this place

QUOTE(maggsmaggs @ Jul 2, 2006 -> 02:49 PM)
No offense to Mark and Jose, but they probably don't deserve to be all-stars. Right now, there are at least 7 pitchers having better years. Certainly better than Mark, Jose can have a case, but we probably only deserve Jenks as a pitcher.

Jose should definitely be there. I'm 60-40 on Mark.

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2006 @ Jul 2, 2006 -> 02:49 PM)
I hate that our pitchers are consistently putting all this pressure on our offense to make these crazy comebacks.

Yeah me too. I love comebacks but I'd just rather win without having to comeback.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Jul 2, 2006 -> 02:47 PM)
LOL. Yah f*** you Mark Buerhle, what have you ever done for us? Seriously. Do you even think about what you type? You are embarassing.

I'm surprised you're actually around. You weren't here yesterday when Vazquez was getting pounded.

QUOTE(Greg Hibbard @ Jul 2, 2006 -> 01:49 PM)
yeah, people need to have some perspective on a bad outing, but this is soxtalk, where people would rather type a four page essay about how they want to lynch a player instead of rooting for a comeback

I've stopped expecting anything less than the lowest common denominator from this place

It's okay to say buerhle f***ing sucked, and was awful, because he was. He was terrible today, but to say s*** like f*** you Mark Buerhle is an embarassment to Sox fans.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Jul 2, 2006 -> 02:51 PM)
It's okay to say buerhle f***ing sucked, and was awful, because he was. He was terrible today, but to say s*** like f*** you Mark Buerhle is an embarassment to Sox fans.

Agreed. Coming to game threads are like passing a car wreck on the highway. You wanna ignore it but can't help look. Some posts in here will lower ones IQ.