Official "Squared Circle" Thread

Guest $I Need Money$

QUOTE(Brian @ Sep 24, 2006 -> 09:56 PM)
I'm not really surprised by this. TNA's schedule is so much lighter than WWE. Hopefully he takes some time to heal and get well before he starts up.

Gotta admire how well they kept the secret though. 7 people knew + they all had confidentiality agreements.

That's how you come through with a big announcement. Granted, it's no Hogan as the 3rd man at Bash at the Beach 1996, but it is quite the shocker and a real payola to majorly built up announcement which hasn't happened often.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple of friends are doing jobs at the Impact tapings tonight. Watch for Jeff Luxon in a tag match vs. LAX and Joe Doering in a tag match, supposedly against the Dudleyz.

I hope he is allowed to use his real full name. Seems WWE may have copyrighted "It's True, It's True" as well. Not sure.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Sep 25, 2006 -> 10:10 AM)
I have a source that's saying Cena will be joining DX. Not sure exactly when, but it's a pretty believable source.

Understandable. McMahon has been trying to put over Cena for over a year now, Cena just isnt a likeable guy to the WWE faithful. DX is still getting a big pop when they show up, McMahon is probably just trying to transfer some of the DX goodwill onto Cena. If DX develops a NWO-like stable im gonna throw up.

Batista should be coming back to Raw soon, I am thinking. He just hasnt been the Smackdown draw they wanted, and Batista just doesnt seem enthused about being there.

QUOTE(Brian @ Sep 25, 2006 -> 08:23 AM)
A couple of friends are doing jobs at the Impact tapings tonight. Watch for Jeff Luxon in a tag match vs. LAX and Joe Doering in a tag match, supposedly against the Dudleyz.

If he ends up taking the Cop Killa from Homicide let us know just how much that hurts.

QUOTE(Purdue129 @ Sep 25, 2006 -> 04:29 PM)
If he ends up taking the Cop Killa from Homicide let us know just how much that hurts.

He has been texting me throughout the day. He rode to the arena in a van with Christy Hemme. When you get in the back, their is a board that tells which agent the wrestlers meet with and they were sent to Vince Russo and he said that was eerie. I asked him if he saw Angle and as of 5pm our time, he wasn't there.

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Sep 25, 2006 -> 05:49 PM)
The fact that TNA actually signed him is pretty horrible for the bussiness.

Why? If TNA wants to get near as big as WWE, they have to spend money and get big names like Angle. TNA works a super light schedule so hopefully Angle will be able to remain healthy and be successful there.

Update. My friend Jeff didn't have to take the Cop Killa but did take someting called the Border Toss. Not familiar with LAX to know what that is. Said it was a great experience. My friend Joe got to take 3D. Not sure which week they will air.

If anyone saw the PPV preshow last night, I just found out my buddy Joe wrestled Bobby Roode as Vaughn Doring. His real name is Joe Doering. Maybe the match is on youtube or something. He wrestled Team 3D this Thursday and my buddy Jeff is in a tag match vs. LAX that will air next Thursday,

QUOTE(Brian @ Sep 25, 2006 -> 07:55 PM)
Update. My friend Jeff didn't have to take the Cop Killa but did take someting called the Border Toss. Not familiar with LAX to know what that is. Said it was a great experience. My friend Joe got to take 3D. Not sure which week they will air.

Border Toss is a running/throwing crucifix powerbomb.

I missed the first hour of Raw and I don't even feel bad since I turned it on and found out the main event is "One Armed John Cena vs Lita"...

And holy crap, Shelton Benjamin is actually being used!

I wonder if Raw scrapped the big announcement after they blew the fuse. I'm sur ethey had to move some stuff around.

RANDY ORTON!! SOXTALK'S FAVORITE WRESTLER!!!

P.S. Jeff Hardy looks out of shape. Seems to be sucking air very early in his matches.

QUOTE(Brian @ Sep 25, 2006 -> 09:31 PM)
P.S. Jeff Hardy seems to be sucking in his matches.

There, fixed that for you.

Big Show vs Sandman for the strap and Hardcore Holly vs RVD (extreme rules) tomorrow on WWECW.

I had some kids today tell me that ECW sucks. I had to tell them that they weren't old enough to remember "The Night the Line Was Crossed" and the original manifestation of ECW.

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Sep 25, 2006 -> 09:48 PM)
And he appears.

I wasn't really paying attention, but did they cut off Bischoff in the middle of his book plug like he was going off on stuff not planned or was he done?

QUOTE(Brian @ Sep 26, 2006 -> 02:57 AM)
I wasn't really paying attention, but did they cut off Bischoff in the middle of his book plug like he was going off on stuff not planned or was he done?

Looked like a planned shoot(Coach was showing a cut the camera sign in the backround, looked planned). However, with a planned shoot you'd think they'd have something planned for him story-line wise in the future but as it stands right now he isn't under contract.

Edited by Buehrle>Wood

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Sep 25, 2006 -> 09:39 PM)
I had some kids today tell me that ECW sucks. I had to tell them that they weren't old enough to remember "The Night the Line Was Crossed" and the original manifestation of ECW.

I remember some of the old matches that got me into ECW were around 96. Like when Pillman showed up at CyberSlam and the awesome Sabu vs. Scorpio match. The 4 way for the TV title between Scorpio, Jericho, Douglas, and Pitbull #2 that was like an hour long, when Rick Rude showed up wearing a mask even though everyone knew who he was, Joel Gertner's introductions.

I remember that Sunday mornings were when I went online to see what happened at the ECW Arena the night before.

Back then, one of the promotions could get away with sucking because there was so much competition and interest.

I dont care how staged this "sport" is, but John Cena got his ass whooped by William Regal last night. Even Fit Finlay looked like he was somewhat pulling his punches last night, but Regal was blasting Cena bigtime, and Cena had his arm tied behind his back. It looked extremely painful.