Official "Squared Circle" Thread

Guest $I Need Money$

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(T R U @ Jan 15, 2007 -> 08:21 PM)
So anyone else agree with me that Maria is the hottest Diva?.. CM Punk is a lucky SOB

She's up there. There is something about Candice that drives me crazy though. I think it is the vixen she plays.

QUOTE(Brian @ Jan 15, 2007 -> 08:36 PM)
She's up there. There is something about Candice that drives me crazy though. I think it is the vixen she plays.

Don't get me wrong, I like Candice too.. Sometimes though her face just doesn't look right. However, I must say Torrie Wilson as Miss USA is pretty damn hott

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Jan 15, 2007 -> 09:10 PM)
Torrie Wilson still looks hot.

That's the first time I've seen Khali "in action."

He's terrible.

They took his Last Man Standing match against Taker off SummerSlam because he is so atrocious in the ring.

But he's 7 ft. and 400 lbs. so we get stuck with him.

Man, the smark in me wants to see Flair heel on HBK tonight simply due to a lack of main event heels on Raw.

Is it bad that I'm still waiting for the Cryme Tyme commentary on MLK Jr. Day?

There must be a rule that wrestlers cannot go below Khali's waist, because they all try and give him the chest chop and he just pops them on top of their heads with his overhand chop. Its probably because of his knee problems, but if the guy cant take the abuse necassary to take him down then he doesnt need to be in the ring with them.

I loved seeing Ron Simmons trying to break out of the Masterlock. Damn!

Eh, Ric Flair has been "knocked unconcious" backstage. Blech, fake drama.

Edited by kyyle23

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jan 15, 2007 -> 09:35 PM)
There must be a rule that wrestlers cannot go below Khali's waist, because they all try and give him the chest chop and he just pops them on top of their heads with his overhand chop. Its probably because of his knee problems, but if the guy cant take the abuse necassary to take him down then he doesnt need to be in the ring with them.

I loved seeing Ron Simmons trying to break out of the Masterlock. Damn!

Eh, Ric Flair has been "knocked unconcious" backstage. Blech, fake drama.

Again, I hope it's to heel Flair.

Remember, 7 year rule where this has happened before in the E. I can't remember who they turned heel but they did the same thing. Supposedly the guy had been jumped but nobody saw it and he faked it. Then during the main event, the "injured" superstar heeled.

And kyyle, don't diss the Brain Chop. It's one of the 5 moves in Khali's arsenal. I wouldn't want him to lose 20% of his repetoire. :P

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Jan 15, 2007 -> 09:42 PM)
Again, I hope it's to heel Flair.

Remember, 7 year rule where this has happened before in the E. I can't remember who they turned heel but they did the same thing. Supposedly the guy had been jumped but nobody saw it and he faked it. Then during the main event, the "injured" superstar heeled.

And kyyle, don't diss the Brain Chop. It's one of the 5 moves in Khali's arsenal. I wouldn't want him to lose 20% of his repetoire. :P

You are misunderstanding me. I am saying that Khali's opponents never hit him in the legs. Everytime a smaller wrestler tries to take out a bigger wrestler, they work on the legs. No one ever touches Khali's legs, they just hit him in the chest and try to hit him up high, and he responds with the brain chop. It just looks like they have some sort of edict that you arent supposed to hit Khali low. Its probably because his knees would bend the wrong way if you hit him right.

I would be glad if Flair turned heel in this situation. I dont think I want to see Evolution come back and call itself DX.

I really cant stand edge. I think he is the worst on-mic personality the WWE has.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jan 15, 2007 -> 09:51 PM)
You are misunderstanding me. I am saying that Khali's opponents never hit him in the legs. Everytime a smaller wrestler tries to take out a bigger wrestler, they work on the legs. No one ever touches Khali's legs, they just hit him in the chest and try to hit him up high, and he responds with the brain chop. It just looks like they have some sort of edict that you arent supposed to hit Khali low. Its probably because his knees would bend the wrong way if you hit him right.

I would be glad if Flair turned heel in this situation. I dont think I want to see Evolution come back and call itself DX.

I really cant stand edge. I think he is the worst on-mic personality the WWE has.

Yeah, Khali shouldn't be in the ring. More along the talent lines than anything else. :P

Edge is not the best on the mic but he's a good main event heel on the show. Off the mic, he's alright in the ring...but ye gods, microphones are not the friends of Rated RKO. Their mic segments always screech to a halt.

You know what this main event needs?

523470.jpg

One thing is for sure, HBK is one hell of a bleeder. I liked the match until the scripted ending brought it to a fiery crashing halt. HBK leg dropping Orton onto the carefully placed chair and kicking the other chair into Edge's face was not fun to watch. And it seems like Rated RKO is about to break up, they set up a few causes for controversy with Edge spearing Orton off the apron and Edge running away when Orton was about to get bashed and HBK had the sledgehammer.

I forgot to say how much I liked Carlito coming to the ring to tell McMahon how much his new ideas sucked.

Carlito rules.

QUOTE(Brian @ Jan 16, 2007 -> 10:09 PM)
Monty Brown debuted on ECW tonight. The Pounce got a huge reaction and looked good.

Oh yeah, and his name is Marquis Colbon in the E. Not sure why they can't use Monty Brown.

Oh jeez.

I heard the show was pretty bad. Then again, any show where Test is a main eventer is bound to be bad. ::shudder:: Pops in some more ROH DVD's.

On another note, who is everybody's Rumble pick? I think I may have to go with Taker. Just a shot in the dark.

We usually know by this time who will win the Rumble. Odd to see it so open.

I think the E will break tradition and go with an aging vet.

My 3 picks in order:

1. HBK

2. Undertaker

3. Randy Orton

Also, we two months away, and no one knows for sure the main events of WrestleMania, also an odd occurence. I just hope that the E doesn't pansy out of the Rumble then and lets an ECW guy win it then.

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Jan 17, 2007 -> 05:57 PM)
Oh jeez.

On another note, who is everybody's Rumble pick? I think I may have to go with Taker. Just a shot in the dark.

I'd like to see Benoit win it again...but that won't happen...likewise with Flair. I don't think it will be any of the newer guys so i think probably either Orton or HBK. Then again..HBK has been angling for some time off now that HHH is on the shelf and Orton is still a prick. Doubt Vince would want to promote him so to speak. Man.....it really is wide open this year

QUOTE(MinnesotaSoxFan @ Jan 17, 2007 -> 04:32 PM)
So you think Taker wins the title over Batista...i disagree.

That's cool.

I just think Vince is in love with Taker's Mania streak, and IMO Batista's not the guy to bust it.

If guys like Rock, Foley, Austin, Michaels and H didn't "get the torch" by ending Taker's WM run, I just doubt Batista does.

Then again, Vince is quickly losing his mind, so anything's possible. Taker could say the wrong thing backstage and get jobbed out to Eugene.