Official "Squared Circle" Thread

Guest $I Need Money$

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jan 28, 2007 -> 10:35 PM)
Umaga can take some big hits. I really like ESTRADDDDDDDA! How quick was The Great Khali eliminated from the Rumble?

He was in there for about 10 minutes. He threw about 6 guys out and as the clock counted down from 10, the announcers kept saying nobody would get him out and than the UT came out and they went at it and Taker clotheslined him out.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was in there for about 10 minutes. He threw about 6 guys out and as the clock counted down from 10, the announcers kept saying nobody would get him out and than the UT came out and they went at it and Taker clotheslined him out.

It's nice that Kane got eliminated by one guy this year...KING BOOKAH! And he was eliminated by Kane!

QUOTE(T R U @ Jan 28, 2007 -> 11:00 PM)
Undertaker better not have the streak snapped by fn' Batista.. that would be a travesty

Agree 100%. If that streak was ever to end, it should be at the hands of a younger guy that is about to get a big time push. Not a guy nearing 40 who could get hurt any minute and miss 6 months.

QUOTE(Brian @ Jan 28, 2007 -> 11:06 PM)
Agree 100%. If that streak was ever to end, it should be at the hands of a younger guy that is about to get a big time push. Not a guy nearing 40 who could get hurt any minute and miss 6 months.

MISTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

KENNEDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....................................

......................................KENNEDYYYYyyyy...................

QUOTE(Brian @ Jan 28, 2007 -> 08:43 PM)

The funny thing was Cole and the others were saying "Who's going to take Khali out?" and there was only one more entrant and everyone knew who it was.

Taker is the first #30 to win the Rumble. This buys WWE time to figure out who's going to face Cena at WM. Word is they don't want 2 face vs face matches, but then what do you do with RKO & Edge? Two face v face matches AND a heel v heel match? Don't know about that....

Might go to No Way Out - depends on the card.

I'm hoping we get Hardys/MNM/London & Kendrick TLC match at WM.

AWESOME match - Cena looked real good. But where does Umaga go from here?

The funny thing was Cole and the others were saying "Who's going to take Khali out?" and there was only one more entrant and everyone knew who it was.

Taker is the first #30 to win the Rumble. This buys WWE time to figure out who's going to face Cena at WM. Word is they don't want 2 face vs face matches, but then what do you do with RKO & Edge? Two face v face matches AND a heel v heel match? Don't know about that....

Might go to No Way Out - depends on the card.

I'm hoping we get Hardys/MNM/London & Kendrick TLC match at WM.

AWESOME match - Cena looked real good. But where does Umaga go from here?

During the tag match, I was thinking that they should put MNM and the Hardyz to Smackdown and improve their tag divisions, now that Raw has somewhat got their act together with the division.

"According to The Wrestling Observer, it appears some major changes have taken place for the planned WrestleMania 23 line-up in regards to John Cena's match. While a decision hasn't been completely made yet, the early word is that the new change is quite significant from the original plans.

We will continue to follow this story as it develops."

"Dave Meltzer reports that WWE is internally discussing making a major change to one of the WrestleMania 23 main-events. While details are unclear, the change reportedly has to do with John Cena’s WWE Championship defense. The most recent plan reportedly called for Cena to defend his belt in a triple threat match with Randy Orton and Edge, but if the change goes through, it will be a “significant” stray from that idea, the Observer reports. It could also change other matches on the card."

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Jan 29, 2007 -> 06:35 PM)
"According to The Wrestling Observer, it appears some major changes have taken place for the planned WrestleMania 23 line-up in regards to John Cena's match. While a decision hasn't been completely made yet, the early word is that the new change is quite significant from the original plans.

We will continue to follow this story as it develops."

"Dave Meltzer reports that WWE is internally discussing making a major change to one of the WrestleMania 23 main-events. While details are unclear, the change reportedly has to do with John Cena’s WWE Championship defense. The most recent plan reportedly called for Cena to defend his belt in a triple threat match with Randy Orton and Edge, but if the change goes through, it will be a “significant” stray from that idea, the Observer reports. It could also change other matches on the card."

'Taker vs. Cena?

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Jan 29, 2007 -> 08:05 PM)
Poster Posts

LowerCaseRepublican 189

Brian 175

The Critic 150

MHizzle85 103

MinnesotaSoxFan 54

T R U 51

Buehrle>Wood 43

kyyle23 42

Purdue129 41

Milkman delivers 28

I have a few too many posts in this thread.

This just proves what I've always known. I'm a dork, but I'm not that much of a dork.

Whoever said Taker vs. cena i would like it. What a way to have Cenas Title streak snapped by Taker, have Cena go heel as well, and have taker be a huge face, and then when Tripps comes back have him continue DX, or have him go to SD, if they dare. Only problem being then there would be even a less reason to watch SD.

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Jan 29, 2007 -> 07:05 PM)
Poster Posts

LowerCaseRepublican 189

Brian 175

The Critic 150

MHizzle85 103

MinnesotaSoxFan 54

T R U 51

Buehrle>Wood 43

kyyle23 42

Purdue129 41

Milkman delivers 28

I have a few too many posts in this thread.

150 posts in one thread since last July 4 isn't THAT bad..................is it.....................????

:bang :lol:

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Jan 29, 2007 -> 08:02 PM)
Saw Wrestling Society X's first show.

So, that's what a show with ADD looks like. Holy crap.

Talk about the no-sell spotfests. I did love how Teddy Hart no-sold so much in that match.

I haven't seen it yet, and still I know I didn't miss a thing.

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Jan 29, 2007 -> 08:02 PM)
Saw Wrestling Society X's first show.

So, that's what a show with ADD looks like. Holy crap.

Talk about the no-sell spotfests. I did love how Teddy Hart no-sold so much in that match.

isn't that supposed to be premiering tomorrow night?

Should I watch it? Or am I going to be wasting my time?

The WSX wasn't too bad. The announcing wasn't that good, the ring announcer sucked, and some of the camera effects were not cool. But there were a lot of high spot.

Hart looks good, but I canunderstand why he is blackballed and is considered a jagoff.

As for last night's rumble, what was the point in having Viscera, The Miz and the Hardy's in it?

What ever happened to Snitsky?

QUOTE(Spod=Ratings @ Jan 29, 2007 -> 07:53 PM)
Whoever said Taker vs. cena i would like it. What a way to have Cenas Title streak snapped by Taker, have Cena go heel as well, and have taker be a huge face, and then when Tripps comes back have him continue DX, or have him go to SD, if they dare. Only problem being then there would be even a less reason to watch SD.

IMO, the only way that this match works is if Cena were to go heel, it's just a gut feeling or perhaps my dislike for Cena's character...it's just time for it to be taken to the backyard and shot

QUOTE(T R U @ Jan 29, 2007 -> 09:01 PM)
Man those lucky SOB's

They dropped 100 and 50 dollar bills from the ceiling.. Real money

I know, Vince must be feeling a little pressure to be buying off his fans like this. ;) With the real Donald Trump in the mix the angle is kind of funny now.