AND THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!!!!!!&#

NUKE_CLEVELAND

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 18, 2006 -> 08:50 PM)
Didn't see any of the game, but it was a great boost to come home and see the final score. Nice to see PK break out of his slump, as KW said the flu was really "kicking his ass" over the wknd.

He sure made Robertson and Grilli sick tonight.

LOL!

:cheers

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Bonderman38 @ Jul 18, 2006 -> 08:55 PM)
Great game by the Sox. Looks like I may be off this board for a week..

I thought that "eat s***" era was supposed to be going away..

And thats a Hell No!

;)

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jul 18, 2006 -> 08:56 PM)
Well done all around. We need to sweep these assclowns, we'd only be 1 out (in the loss column, which is what matters) and plus, the Tigers don't scare me.....except when they are playing anybody but us. We need to give these guys as many losses as we can.

Great stat brought up in chat......

Tigers are 25-21 against winning teams and 37-9 against sub 500 teams. Notice a pattern emerging here?

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Jul 18, 2006 -> 09:00 PM)

Tigers are 25-21 against winning teams and 37-9 against sub 500 teams. Notice a pattern emerging here?

pssst NUKE, we just lost 5 of 6 to the Bosox and the Yanks... i wouldnt bring this up quite yet! :ph34r:

QUOTE(Bonderman38 @ Jul 18, 2006 -> 08:55 PM)
Great game by the Sox. Looks like I may be off this board for a week..

I thought that "eat s***" era was supposed to be going away..

You know, Bonderman, I want you gone for a week because I want my players to sweep. I will certainly miss your classy demeanor, though, when Jenks gets the final out on Thursday. :)

;)

Friendly neighborhood mod here.

1. We have already discussed that the ethnic spelling/speech on the boards (i.e "Joo know wha?" etc.) is prohibited.

2. The whole concept of "eat s***" is entirely childish and really takes away from legitimate baseball discussion. Please refrain from using it because it is in violation of the policy.

It takes a lot to have the mods/admins here come down on anybody. Don't choose the behavior that forces us to come down on posters.

Thanks.

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Jul 18, 2006 -> 09:04 PM)

1. We have already discussed that the ethnic spelling/speech on the boards (i.e "Joo know wha?" etc.) is prohibited.

2. The whole concept of "eat s***" is entirely childish and really takes away from legitimate baseball discussion. Please refrain from using it because it is in violation of the policy.

It takes a lot to have the mods/admins here come down on anybody. Don't choose the behavior that forces us to come down on posters.

Thanks.

whoa whoa seriously? i thought kap said that the occasional eat s*** was ok... but maybe i misheard that too...

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Jul 18, 2006 -> 09:04 PM)

Thanks.

Read PM.

QUOTE(Reddy @ Jul 18, 2006 -> 09:05 PM)
whoa whoa seriously? i thought kap said that the occasional eat s*** was ok... but maybe i misheard that too...

I already discussed this with Jas. Its fine.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Jul 18, 2006 -> 07:00 PM)

The Sox are the best team in baseball against .500 or better teams. But the Tigers aren't exactly bad against .500 or better teams.

Still its nice to see us get back on track but like I said one game doesn't mean jack. It was a huge win now lets go out tomorrow and take the series.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jul 18, 2006 -> 09:07 PM)
Guys....I just want to say one thing...lets enjoy this win :cheers

We had a rough 6 games (losing 5 of em) and its nice to be able to kick back and grab a win, especially against the best team in baseball.

amen to that! :cheers