7/30/06 White Sox v. Orioles

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jul 30, 2006 -> 01:57 PM)
Alright, our normal 3-4-5. Sorry I didn't clarify, jeez.

How can you complain about our normal 3/4/5 when they haven't played together for a whole game in this series? :P

Wow...Fahey with no trouble going from first to third on a single. Vazquez about to give up a few runs this inning.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jul 30, 2006 -> 05:58 PM)
Another guy going 1st to 3rd against us...just saying.

That person who said Dye does a great job of preventing the running game must be watching different games than you and I.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 30, 2006 -> 01:58 PM)
Wow...Fahey with no trouble going from first to third on a single. Vazquez about to give up a few runs this inning.

Fahey is a speedy little fisherman. Seriously, he looks like he's 17. I thought he was the ballboy before the game on Friday night.

QUOTE(Felix @ Jul 30, 2006 -> 12:58 PM)
How can you complain about our normal 3/4/5 when they haven't played together for a whole game in this series? :P

I'm not really complaining about them because I know we would be nowhere without them. I'm just pointing out that they have a tendency to fail consecutively.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 30, 2006 -> 01:03 PM)
Unless Anderson is injured/sick, there's absolutely no reason for him to not be playing today.

He needs rest. It's a long season. Poor guy has probably played 70 games already.

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Jul 30, 2006 -> 02:03 PM)
Who?

That new Phils GM is fishing brutal.

Henry was the Yankees first rounder in 2005, and I have no clue who the other guy is. The Yankees are picking up both contracts though completely. It's not that bad a deal for the Phillies.