8/11 @ 7:35 PM Game Thread

GoRowand33

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Aug 11, 2006 -> 08:55 PM)
Seriously, what's he been throwing tongiht people? Some of us just got in and have Gameday. Does he look like the innings/rest are getting to him? Aside from the 90 pitches in 4.2 innings?

The WCIU gun blows ass but if it's at all accurate he's been sitting between 92-95 and popping it at 97 on occation. This guy will be having elbow surgery fairly soon IMO.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Aug 12, 2006 -> 01:58 AM)
The WCIU gun blows ass but if it's at all accurate he's been sitting between 92-95 and popping it at 97 on occation. This guy will be having elbow surgery fairly soon IMO.

He should use his curve more than he does his change. He's the anti-Vazquez.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Aug 11, 2006 -> 06:58 PM)

Man, I would ring the death knell for Detroit no matter how far ahead they are if that happens.

You guys, just on that, are making it sound like JV might have a DL trip coming up for him. Leyland better hit that bullpen RIGHT NOW.

Edit: Hey, cool, 15k posts.

Edited by Balta1701

QUOTE(Reddy @ Aug 12, 2006 -> 02:00 AM)
its so funny how good detroit can be, yet we tend to be able to smack em around... i love that we have 10 more games with them

Let's not get too cocky here, shall we?

One game at a time, my friend, one game at a time.